LynxTechnik yellobrik Fiber To Ethernet Transceiver (yellobrik Module Only, Requries CWDM SFP)
The OET 1540 is a compact CWDM compatible Ethernet 3 port switch, designed to extend the reach of electrical Ethernet signals over long distances using a constant (fixed) high speed 1Gbit optical transceiver speed.
18 selectable CWDM wavelengths are provided to enable the module to be used in a multiplexed CWDM environment. When paired with another OET 1540 at the receiving end (using two fibre links) you have a cost effective Ethernet extender system for distances up to 40km - providing a stable, high speed 1Gbit error free optical connection between locations.
The OET 1540 has two standard RJ45 electrical Ethernet ports plus fibre I/O and functions as a 3 port Ethernet switch. For legacy system use; each electrical Ethernet port can be set for automatic speed detection (10/100/1000) or forced to 10Mbit, and each port can use auto crossover detection or be forced manually if needed. These functions are available using the dip switch.
- Supports standard Ethernet inputs up to 1Gbit
- 3 port Ethernet switch (1 fibre, 2 electrical)
- Auto (10/100/1000) electrical port speed selection
- Manually Force 10Mbit electrical speed (if needed)
- Fibre transceiver speed always 1Gbit
- Auto or manual electrical crossover selection
- 18 CWDM wavelength selections (ITU T-G.694.2)
- Distances up to 40km (24.8 miles) over fibre
- LC - PC optical connections
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
- 2 x Ethernet ports, RJ 45 Connectors.
- 10 BaseTUTP category 3,4 or 5 cable up to 328ft/100m (2 pairs)
- 100 BaseTXUTP category 5 cable up to 328ft/100m (2 pairs)
- 1000 BaseTXUTP category 5 cable up to 328ft/100m (4 pairs)
- Auto detect bit rate (10/100/1000), or force to 10Mbit for each port (selectable)
- Automatic crossover detection or force manually for each port (selectable)
- Port speed / activity LED indication (next to Ethernet port)
- 1 x fibre optic input (Range 1270-1610nm, Sensitivity -3dBm to -23dBm)
- 1 x fibre optic output CWDM (ITU-T G.694.2) 18 selectable wavelengths
- Duplex (Single mode) using LC/PC Connections
- IEEE 802.3z (1000BASE-X Gbit/s Ethernet over Fibre at 1Gbit/s (125 MB/s)
- Fibre TX active and RX active LEDs on side of module
- Max. distance 40km (24.8 miles - Singlemode)
- +12VDC power supply (included)
- (Supports external power input from 9 - 14 VDC)
- Power LED on side of module
- 105mm x 40mm x 22mm (4.13" x 1.57" x 0.86")
- OET 1540
- 12V DC power supply
- Wall mounting brackets
- (Fibre optic cable not included)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.