Lightware RX100RA HDMI extender over CATx TP cable, HDCP compliant (Receiver)
The HDMI-TP-RX100RA deep colour receiver was designed to handle HDMI or DVI signals over two CAT5, CAT6 or CAT7 cables with or without HDCP encryption. HDMI-TP-RX100RA de-embeds digital audio from the HDMI stream and outputs via the S/PDIF connector.
Cross compatibility between all the devices in the product series is ensured thanks to Lightware's attentive design. Any transmitter can be paired with any receiver without restriction. With Lightware's Hybrid Modular Matrix concept, it is even possible to connect an extender box directly to the matrix router using an MX-HDMI-TP series output board. Power source can be set by jumper for local supply with plug-in adapter, or for remote supply through TP CATx cable. All devices can be mounted on a rack shelf, or used in standalone formats.
Pixel Accurate Reclocking: The reclocking engine utilized in our ‘pro' series routers can be uniquely found in Lightware 100 series Twisted Pair receivers. The circuitry cleans the signal from noise and jitter ensuring a stable recovered digital signal on output with sharp transitions and accurate timing.
Equalization on the receiver's RJ45 input connectors is available for both automatic adaptive or fine tuneable manual operation. In manual mode the 25 turn trimpot allows the most accurate settings between 0 and 40dB values. This can help gain those extra few metres even at the highest 1080p resolution.
- Home theatre systems
- Digital Signage
- Conference rooms, collaborative telepresence
- Extends HDMI 1.3a and DVI 1.0 signals with HDCP 1.1
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 formats
- 1920 x 1200 or 2048 x 1080 maximal resolutions
- S/PDIF digital audio output connector
- Cross compatibility with any Lightware Twisted Pair device
- Jumper selectable local or remote power source
- Precise manual or automatic adaptive cable equalization adjustment
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- RS-232 pass through
- USB control
- Metal housing for professional use and rack mounting
- Data rate: 2.25 Gbps per colour
- Resolution: 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200 or 2048 x 1080 deep colour
- TP cable equalization: 0-40 dB manual or automatic
- EDID memory: 1 factory, 9 user learned presets
- EDID support: 256 byte Extended EDID
- Front panel control: yes; EDID selector, EQ setting
- HDCP pass through: yes
- RS-232 pass through: yes
- Power: universal power adaptor, DC 12V 1 A
- Power consumption: 4 W (typ) 10 W (max)
- Enclosure: 1 mm metal
- Dimensions: 100.4 W x 67.6 D x 26 H mm
- Net weight: 230 grams
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
- Input: Dual-RJ45
- Output: HDMI
- Audio Output: S/PDIF (Digital)
- RS-232: 9-pole D-sub
- USB: mini USB-B female connector
- Power: locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.