Lightware HDMI Optical Fibre Transmitter (SC Connectors, HDCP Compiant, RS-232, Local HDMI Monitor)
Lightware HDMI-OPT-series devices extend HDMI 1.3, DVI 1.0, HDCP and bidirectional RS-232 signals over one multimode fiber, and transmit the video signal with embedded audio to up to 2500 meters distance.
All transmitters feature Lightware's well known Advanced EDID Management with a memory of 100 EDIDs, 50 of which are user programmable. Using the Factory, Custom or Transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on the transmitter's input connector.
Dual output is available on 200 series units through a built-in distribution amplifier. HDMI-OPT-TX200R has a local monitor HDMI output to enable easy monitoring of the outgoing signal and HDMI-OPT-RX200R has two identical HDMI outputs.* Pixel Accurate Reclocking included in all transmitters and receivers - a Lightware technology to eliminate jitter and skew generated by low quality sources and multiple daisy-chained devices.
Single Fiber Technology makes these units fully HDMI 1.3 and HDCP1.1 compliant without need of a second fiber cable or copper connections. To simplify cabling, the bi-directional communication - which is necessary for HDCP handshaking - is performed on the same fiber core that transmits the video signal.
Bi-directional RS-232 extension is available on „R" versions for remote device control over the same fiber core.*
Galvanic isolation between source and display helps to avoid ground loops and hum effects. No delay occurs in the signal during optical conversion, the video image is transported without any frame latency. This feature is crucial in 3D applications and systems where audio is processed separately.
Cross compatibility between every device in Lightware's fiber optical product portfolio is ensured thanks to our attentive design. In a standalone application HDMI-OPT-TX200R and HDMI-OPT-RX200R can work together simply, but with Lightware's hybrid modular matrix concept, it is even possible to connect these extender boxes directly to the matrix router using an MX-HDMI-OPT series input or output optical boards. This integrated solution simplifies installation and helps reducing system costs as well.
- Long distance lossless HDMI or DVI signal transmission
- Ground loop isolation
- Multiroom video and audio control
- Professional AV systems, conference rooms
- High End home cinema
- Yacht installations
- Extends DVI or HDMI signals over one multimode fiber core
- HDMI to DVI conversion (when using DVI monitor)
- 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 maximal resolutions
- RS-232 pass through and remote control over fiber*
- HDCP1.1 compliant
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- Zero frame latency, no delay
- No compression
- SC fiber optical connectors
- Cross compatibility with any Lightware Fiber device
- Advanced EDID Management in both the transmitter and receiver
- Twist and lock DC power plug
- Several status LEDs: source, display, signal, HDCP and laser detection,EDID validity
- Local monitor buffered loop output at transmitter*
- Two identical HDMI outputs at the receiver*
- Robust metal housing
- Rack mountable
- Data rate: 2.25 Gbps per color
- Max Resolution: 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 pixels
- Color depth: 24, 30 or 36 bits deep color
- Video delay: 0 frames
- HDCP pass through: yes
- EDID emulation: yes, Advanced EDID Management
- EDID memory: 50 factory preset, 50 user programmable EDIDs
- EDID support: 256 byte Extended EDID v1.3
- Front panel control: EDID selector switch, learn button
- LED indicators (-TX200R): HDCP content, HDMI signal, Video clock, Laser detect, EDID validity, Monitor 1 and 2 detect
- LED indicators (-RX200R): HDCP content, HDMI signal, Video clock, Fiber link detect, EDID validity, Monitor and source detect
- RS-232 pass through: yes, bidirectional* 9.6, 14.4, 19.2, 38.4, 57.6 kBauds
- Fiber: 50/125 SC Multimode (preferred) 62.5/125 SC Multimode
- Laser wavelengths: 6ch. CWDM: 778; 800; 825; 850 nm (high speed), 911; 980 nm (low speed)
- Laser class specification: Class 3R
- Transmitter output OMA*: -6.25 dBm (worst case)
- Receiver OMA* sensitivity: -14.25 dBm (worst case)
- Optical loss budget: 8 dBm (worst case)
- Transmission distance: 2500 meters (using OM3e type fiber)
- Power supply: External power adaptor (100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz) (5V DC, 1A)
- Power consumption (-TX200R): 4W (typ) 6W (max)
- Power consumption (-RX200R): 4W (typ) 9W (max)
- Enclosure: 1 mm metal
- Dimensions (-TX200R): 100,4W x 131,9D x 26H mm
- Dimensions (-RX200R): 100,4W x 131,9D x 26H mm
- Net weight:* see in comparison chart
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
OMA*:Optical Modulation Amplitude
*This feature is available in specific product types. Please refer to the
Product series comparison.
- Power: locking DC connector (2.5 / 5.5 mm)
- HDMI: HDMI connectors
- Fiber: SC receptacle
Maximum Extension Distances
|OM1 (62.5/125)||OM2 (50/125)||OM3 (50/125)||OM4 (50/125)|
|1080p@60Hz 24 bpp||250 m||600 m||1200 m||2500 m|
|1080p@60Hz 36 bpp||150 m||400 m||800 m||1300 m|
|Product||RS-232 Pass Through||Dual Output||Weight|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.