Lightware DisplayPort Fibre Optical Extender (Receiver)
Lightware proudly presents the world's first Single fiber DisplayPort extender
Lightware DP-OPT-TX100 and DP-OPT-RX100 devices extend Dual-mode DisplayPort 1.1a high resolution video and embedded audio, with optional HDCP encryption, over one multimode fiber up to 1100 m.
DisplayPort is one of the newest video interface standards introduced by VESA. Using DisplayPort, high resolution video and excellent quality audio can be transmitted. The interface's 10.8 Gbps bandwidth is capable of transmitting 2560x1600@60Hz pixel resolution video with full support of content protection (HDCP, DPCP). 4Kx2K resolution can be achieved up to 30Hz frame rate.
Dual-mode DisplayPort: when connecting a DVI or HDMI display through an adaptor cable, Dual-mode DisplayPort graphic cards reconfigure their Outputs to DVI or HDMI accordingly. Lightware DisplayPort extenders support Dual-mode port extension and adaptor cables.
Single Fiber Technology makes these units fully DisplayPort 1.1a and HDCP 1.1 compliant without the need of a second fiber cable or copper connections. To simplify cabling, the bi-directional communication necessary for Link Training and HDCP handshaking, is performed on the same fiber core that transmits the video signal.
Galvanic isolation between source and display helps to avoid ground loops and hum effects. No delay occurs in the signal during optical conversion as the video image is transported without any frame latency.
- Long distance lossless DisplayPort signal transmission
- Apple Cinema Display port extension
- Ground loop isolation
- Single Fiber Technology
- Extends DisplayPort 1.1a signals over one multimode fiber core
- DisplayPort to DVI/HDMI connection by using a single adaptor
- 2560x1600@60Hz maximum pixel resolution
- UHD and 4Kx2K resolution can be achieved up to 30Hz frame rate (4096x2400@30Hz)
- HDCP 1.1a compliant
- Zero frame latency, no delay
- No compression
- SC fiber optical connectors
- Several status LEDs: power, fiber-link, sorce detect, monitor detect,
- main link lane number, link speed, DisplayPort or DVI/HDMI mode
- Robust metal housing
- Rack mountable
- Data rate: 1.62 / 2.7 Gbps/lane, maximum: 10.8 Gbps total
- Max Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels @ 60 Hz
- Max resolution at 30Hz: 4Kx2K (4096×2400 pixels), 4096x2160 up to 30 Hz
- Other supported resolutions: 3840x2160 up to 30Hz, 1920x1080@120 Hz
- Color depth: 24, 30, 36, 48 bits deep color
- Video delay: 0 frames
- HDCP pass through: yes
- LED indicators (both TX and RX): power, fiber-link, sorce detect, monitor detect, main link lane number, link speed, DisplayPort or DVI/HDMI mode
- Fiber: 50/125 SC Multimode (preferred) 62.5/125 SC Multimode
- Laser wavelengths: high speed lanes: 778; 800; 825; 850 nm low speed lanes: 911; 980 nm
- Laser class specifications: Class 3R
- Transmitter output OMA*: -6.25 dBm (worst case)
- Receiver OMA* sensitivity: -14.25 dBm (worst case)
- Transmission distance: 2000 m (using OM3e type fiber)
- Power supply: External power adaptor (100 to 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz) (5 V DC, 1 A)
- Power consumption (TX100): 3 W (typ.), 5 W (max.)
- Power consumption (RX100): 3 W (typ.), 5 W (max.)
- Enclosure: 1 mm metal
- Dimensions: 100,4 W x 67,6 D x 26 H mm
- Net weight (TX): 200 gramms
- Net weight (RX): 205 gramms
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
- Power: DC connector (PIN 2.35 mm)
- DisplayPort: Standard DisplayPort goldplated connector
- Fiber: SC receptacle
Maximum Extension Distances
|OM1 (62.5/125)||OM2 (50/125)||OM3 (50/125)||
2560x1600@60Hz 24 bpp
|150 m||350 m||800 m||1100 m|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.