Ophit DVI To Analogue Signal Converter
The Ophit DDAP converts DVI signal to analog graphic signals, so that display devices without DVI input can be connected to your PC and Laptop with DVI output easily and conveniently.
- Converts DVI signal to analog VGA signal
- DVI v1.0 compliant
- Compact size
- Easy resolution setting throu dip switch
- Input : DVI-I (female)
- Output : D-sub 15pin (female)
- Pixel Clock: 165MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolution:
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.98W (max)
- Power Supply: 100 ~ 240V with DC 5V, 2A
- Dimension: 77W x 46D x 21H (mm) / Weight 85g
- Operating Temperature range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.