Ophit Digital To Analogue Converter (DVI Input - Analogue & DVI Output)
The Ophit DDAX, is a DVI to VGA converter that converts your DVI signal to analog graphic signal so that analog display devices without DVI output can be connected to your PC and Labtop with DVI output easily and conveniently. It can also distribute same DVI signal to the analog (VGA) and DVI at the same time.
- Converts DVI signal to analog VGA signal
- DVI v1.0 compliant
- Input Connector : 1 x DVI
- Output Connector : 1 x VGA and 1 x DVI
- EMC & Safety : CE
- Input: DVI-I (female)
- Output: D-sub 15pin (female), DVI-I (female)
- Pixel Clock: 225MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolution:
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 3.5W (max)
- Power Supply: 100 ~ 240V with DC 5V, 2A
- Dimension: 110W x 100D x 25H (mm) / Weight 320g
- Operating Temperature range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.