HDanywhere mHub 4K (4x4) HDBaseT Matrix
mHub 4K (4x4) boasts support for HDCP 2.2 encrypted devices such as the Sony X10 media player, with HDCP 2.2 compatibility on each HDMI input and Cat output port. 4K 2160p resolutions are supported @60Hz 4:2:0 and @30Hz 4:4:4.All stereo and multichannel audio formats are supported up to and including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
mHub 4K (4x4) has two-way discrete IR and a variety of must-have audio capabilities including multi-channel audio extraction over digi coax at the hub (output matching source) and stereo audio extraction at the hub over 3.5mm jack (output as 2.0 channel). The matrix also features four HDMI loop outs for easy integration of AVRs or up to four mirrored displays and a global IR port facilitates control of AVRs in a rack.
Every mHub 4K package comes supplied with one chassis with PSU and rack ears, four HDBaseT-Pro (Class A receivers) and a small matrix remote for switching between sources at the central hub location.
mHub 4K (4x4) supports 10/100 Ethernet over the Cat cable to each display location. 4K Ultra HD resolutions are supported up to 70m / 230 ft and Full HD 1080p up to100m / 328 ft. In addition to a reliable switching performance, mHub 4K (4x4) offers multi-channel audio extraction with down mixing to 2.0 stereo audio via 3.5mm jack and audio extraction via digital co-ax (both at the hub location), making integration with audio matrixes, amps and AVRs simple.
- Uses single CAT-5e/6 cable to send uncompressed video and audio over long distances from upto four source devices to up to four Displays
- Supported video resolutions:
1080i , 1080p (30Hz) , 1080p (60Hz) , 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p , UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4 ,720i, 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD(30Hz) 4:4:4
- Supported stereo or multichannel audio formats including: Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, PCM 2.0, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2
- 4x mirrored HDMI outputs for AVR integration or additional displays
- Two-way IR supported
- IR passback allows you to select and control what you watch from every room
- Control is delivered via two-way RS232, TCP/IP, IR and front panel buttons.
- Stereo Audio breakout on each output via 3.5mm jack for stereo or Coaxial for surround sound formats.
- Multichannel to stereo downmix on the 3.5mm jack outputs
- AVR IR for integrating IR control for an AVR in addition to 4 source devices.
|Maximum Video Inputs||4|
|Maximum Video Outputs||4|
|Mirrored Video Outputs||4|
|Supported Video Resolution||
|Supported Audio Formats||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.