Datapath X4 Video Wall Controller 1U Rack Mount Version
The Datapath X4 is a stand alone display wall controller that accepts a standard single or dual-link DVI input and can flexibly display this across four output monitors.
Each output can be driven as DVI or analog RGB, and can represent an arbitary crop region of the original input image. The output resolution and frame rate does not need to be related to that of the input, as the Datapath x4 will optionally upscale and frame rate convert each cropped region independently. This upgraded rack mount version has an "Output Framelock" button to setup the unit with all four outputs set to exactly the same timings, providing smooth and clear video.
- Supports full bezel width and height correction for all types of displays
- Ideal for use with edge blending projectors - supports image overlapping
- Splits a Dual-Link DVI, Single-Link DVI or HDMI* input (* HDMI input requires the optional DVI/ HDMI adapter)
- The input EDID is programmable to allow arbitary input resolutions and frame rates
- Flexibly drives multi-displays, each from any selected region of the input image
- Supports both DVI and analog RGB output monitors
- Stand alone operation supports auto-detecting of input resolution and output monitor native resolutions. Output screen configuration is defined by internal non-volatile memory
- Output configuration is programmable via a USB connection to a PC. Graphical utility allows easy control of cropping, scaling, rotation and gaps
- Available in two unit sizes
- Datapath x4-1U has an "Output Framelock" button to setup the unit with all four outputs set to exactly the same timings, providing smooth and clear video
|Dimensions||438 x 172 x 40mm (W x L x H)|
|Outputs||4 x Single Link DVI or Analog RGB outputs: To 165 pixels|
|Firmware Support||Updates supported vis USB|
|USB 2.0||Full Speed (12 bit/s) operation supported|
|Input Surface||4k x 4k maximum|
|Output Screens Resolutions||Up to 2.5 Mpixel (maximum 2048 pixels in either directions)|
|1 x Dual-Link DVI capture||To 330 Mpixel/s|
|Arbitrary Up Scaling||64 x original surface area|
|Operating Temperature||0-35 Deg ° C / 32-96 Deg F|
|Power Requirements||5V DC, 18W
|Cooling||Internal cooling fan, The X4-1U has a larger fan, producing less noise|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.