Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro
HDLink Pro with DVI-D is the most advanced monitoring solution for DVI and HDMI displays. With dual link 3Gb/s SDI for 2K, HD and SD compatibility, built in 3D lookup table color management, hardware upscaling and 6 channel analog audio outputs, HDLink Pro gives you incredible pixel for pixel perfect monitoring!
- HDTV and standard definition support in 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- All HDTV formats supported: 1080 lines at 24p, 25p, 30p, 48i, 50i, 60i, and 720 lines at 30p, 50p, 60p
- Standard definition SDI format support for NTSC and PAL
- Full HDTV resolution pixel for pixel support on LCD displays
- 10 bit 4:2:2 YUV and 10/12 bit 4:4:4 RGB or YUV support
- Gamma correction via real time adjustable 10 bit lookup tables for each colour component. Downloadable via USB
- Supports most DVI-D digital computer displays
- Adaptive pull down processor for smooth motion display even when DVI-D diaplay does not support all video frame rates
- Analogue 24 bit stereo audio output using RCA connectors
- High speed USB 2.0 (480Mb/s) host computer interface
- Firmware upgradeable via USB on Mac OS X or Windows XP
- SDI Video Input
2 x BNC inputs switch between SD-SDI, HD-SDI 4:2:2, HD-SDI 4:4:4, 2K via SDI and dual-link HD-SDI 4:4:4.
- SDI Video Output
1 x BNC active loop through output switches between SD, HD 4:2:2, HD 4:4:4 and 2K.
- HDMI Video Output
Via DVI-D to HDMI adaptor. Supports HDMI displays, such as a TV or video projector, up to 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Analog Audio Output
6 x unbalanced 24 bit analog outputs on RCA connectors -10dB, de-embedded from SDI input.
- HDMI Audio Output
Via DVI-D to HDMI adaptor.
- DVI-D Video Output
Supports SD, HD and 2K using Dual Link DVI-D displays up to 30 inches 2560 x 1600 in size.
- HDMI Connection
Via included DVI-D male to HDMI Type A female adaptor.
- DVI-D Audio Output
DVI-D supports video only. Use RCA analog audio outputs for audio monitoring.
- DisplayPort Audio Output
- Multi Rate SDI Support
270 Mb/s standard definition, 1.5 Gb/s high definition 4:2:2, 3 Gb/s 4:4:4 high definition and 2K film.
- DisplayPort Video Output
- Updates and Configuration
USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mb/s) interface.
- SD Format Support via DisplayPort
- SD Format Support via DVI-D
625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.
- SD Format Support via HDMI
625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.
- HD Format Support via DisplayPort
- HD Format Support via HDMI
720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60 , 1080p50, 1080p59.94 and 1080p60.
- HD Format Support via DVI-D
720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- 2K Format Support via DVI-D
2048 x 1556p23.98, 2048 x 1556p24 and 2048 x 1556p25.
- 2K Format Support via Display Port
- SDI Compliance
SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 274M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU-R BT.656, ITU-R BT.601 and SMPTE 297M for Optical Fiber SDI.
- 3D Modes
- SDI Video Sampling
4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Audio Sampling
Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Precision
4:2:2 10 bit and 4:4:4 10 bit.
- SDI Color Space
4:2:2 YUV, 4:4:4 YUV and 4:4:4 RGB.
- HDMI Configuration
HDMI automatically configures to connected display.
- HDMI Resolution
Pixel for pixel HD resolution input to connected device.
- DVI-D Resolution
Pixel-for-pixel display on LCD displays.
- DVI-D Configuration
Automatic adjustment using VESA E-EDID1.3.
- DisplayPort Configuration
- DisplayPort Resolution
- Software Control
HDLink Utility included free for Windows 7 and Mac OS X.
- Internal Software Upgrade
Automatically when new HDLink Utility is installed.
- Gamma Correction
Independently adjustable 3D lookup tables per color component. Interactive real time adjustment of lookup tables.
- Real Time Processing
Adaptive pull-down processor guarantees smooth motion display.
- Video Scaling via DVI-D
Pixel for pixel display. Scale up SD to fill display in 2D modes. Scale up HD to fill display in 2D modes.
- Physical Installation
Small brick style compact design.
- Power Supply
12 Volt universal power supply included. IEC power cable required.
- Product Warranty
3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
DVI-D connection to LCD computer monitor or HDMI Type A connection to HDMI display.
- Resolution via DVI-D
1920 x 1200 or 1920 x 1080 required for HD1080 video SDI formats. 1280 x 800 recommended for HD720 video SDI formats. 2560 x 1600 required for 2K feature film formats. DVI-D displays generally do not support 720p50 or 1080p50 but most recent HDMI displays do.
- Resolution via DisplayPort
- Capturing from copy-protected HDMI sources
The HDMI input of a display must accept either:
1920 x 1080 for HD1080 video SDI formats or
1280 x 720 for HD720 video SDI formats
A Full HD display should be considered if pixel for pixel video is desired as other HDMI displays present at a lower resolution.
- Refresh Frame Rate for DVI
Nominal 60Hz, however 48 to 75 Hz recommended.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.