Lightware 8 In 8 Out DVI-D Matrix Switcher (HDCP Compliant)
MX8x8DVI-HDCP-Pro digital video router is the most advanced DVI router that supports DVI 1.0 HDCP 1.2 and even HDMI 1.3 deep colour standards.
This highest performance routing switcher offers 8 inputs and 8 outputs with 29 pole screw lockable DVI-I connectors (only digital pins are connected). The built-in sophisticated software and hardware features make the router the most flexible and integrated solution for AV professionals and high end home theatre applications. Any input can be switched to any or more outputs without switching delay or frame latency. Supporting the latest HDMI 1.3 36 bit deep colour standard, it can be connected even to the latest BluRay players, set top boxes or AV receivers or Apple TV.
Advanced HD audio transmission and sample rate conversion proves the compatibility with previous generation products whilst handling the finest Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD formats as well. DVI, HDMI and HDCP signals can be seamlessly integrated in any AV system using Lightware MX8x8DVI-HDCP-Pro.
All inputs are equalized and reclocked for up to 60 meter long DVI copper cable, and all outputs of the matrix router are reclocked for stable, jitter free signal transmission. The unit can be controlled either by RS-232/RS-422 port or TCP/IP LAN connection or by built-in website.
Lightware Visual Engineering is a legal HDCP adopter.
- Home theatre systems
- Multiroom video and audio control
- Professional AV systems, conference rooms
- 3D Visualizations and Network Operation Centers
- Medical imaging
- No switching latency - zero frame delay
- HDMI 1.3; HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Input signal analysis / monitoring
- Signal presence display
- Color space conversion: RGB and YUV per output
- Color range scaling per output
- 24/30/36-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 (Deep Color)
- 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 maximal resolutions
- Gold plated high grade PCB boards and DVI connectors
- 60 meter copper cable compensation on all inputs
- Reclocking for both inputs and outputs
- PCM audio sample rate conversion ½ and ¼ per output - 32-192 kHz Fs sample rate
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio
- Web page hosting capabilities
- Front panel buttons control
- LCD menu control
- Advanced EDID Management
- RS-232 or RS-422 and Ethernet control
- Vista Spyder and Encore compatibility
- 8x8 non-blocking - any input(s) to any output(s)
- Bit rate: 2.25 Gbit/s per color
- Resolution: 640x480 to 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 deep colour
- EDID memory 50 factory preset, and 50 user programmable
- EDID emulation 256 Byte Extended EDID v1.3
- Power: IEC standard
- Inputs: 29 pole DVI
- Outputs: 29 pole DVI
- Serial control: 9 pole D-sub
- Ethernet: RJ45
- Front panel buttons: Yes
- RS-232/422: 9600 Baud Rx; Tx
- LAN: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- WEB: built-in website
- Power consumption: 72,6W (typ) 94,3W (max)
- Housing: 1U rack mount metal enclosure
- Compliance: CE
- Dimensions: 446 (482)W x 413D x 43,9H mm
- Net weight: 6,52 Kg
- Warranty: 3 years
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.