Lightware 6 In 6 Out Dual Link DVI Matrix Router
Lightware MX6x6DVI-DL and MX8x8DVI-DL are Dual-Link DVI crosspoint matrix switchers supporting all Single-Link and Dual-Link DVI-D resolutions coming from PC VGA cards or other DVI-D sources. They support highest resolutions from 640 x 480 @ 60Hz to 3840 x 2400 including all HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2K. The DVI matrix routers have non-blocking architecture, that route DVI signals to any displays for example LCD and Plasma monitors or projectors. All outputs support 500 mA power on DVI +5V pin to power fiber optical DVI cables.
The units have an Advanced EDID Management feature that learns and stores 100 EDID, and emulates any monitor on its separate inputs. External control can be done either by RS-232 / RS-422 port or TCP/IP LAN connection or by built-in website.
- Dual or Single link DVI signals
- 3840x2400 pixel maximum resolution ( 1920x1200 in single link mode)
- Front panel buttons control
- Fiber cable power support
- Advanced EDID Management
- RS-232 or RS-422 control
- TCP/IP LAN control port with built-in WEB access
- Inputs: DVI-D dual link
- Bit rate: 1.65 Gbit/ color
- Resolution: all from 640x480@60Hz to 3840x2400
- EDID memory: 50 factory preset, and 50 user programmable
- Equalization: No
- RS-232/422: 9600 Baud Rx; Tx
- LAN: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- Matrix: 6x6 or 8x8 non-blocking, any input(s) to any output(s)
- Outputs: DVI-D dual link
- Reclocking: No
- Power: 100 to 240 V AC 1.4 A
- Power consumption: 26 W
- Dimensions: 446 (482)W x 103D x 133H mm
- Net weight: 4.25 Kg
- Inputs: 24 pole DVI-D connectors
- Outputs 24 pole DVI-D connectors
- RS-232 or 422: 9p D-sub female
- LAN: RJ45
- Power: IEC Power inlet
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.