Lightware 5V, 20 Output Rack Mountable Power Supply for Lightware Interfaces
The power supply is a very basic requirement for all electrical devices worldwide, yet it's hard to find a really reliable high quality PSU.
Lightware provides four types of multiple output power supplies. All of them accept 115-230VAC, 47-63Hz housed in a 1U metal rack enclosure for durability and easier mounting. 5V and 12V DC output versions are available with either 10 or 20 separate output connectors; each version is cooled by two fans integrated on the left side of the housing.
These PSUs are designed to power up 10 to 20 Lightware products like the TP and OPT extenders, distribution amplifiers and the EDID Manager V4 with 100.000 hours MTBF value. Several protections are built in against short circuits, overloads, over voltage, and overheating, features which make these PSUs very reliable.
- Direct 1U rack mount
- Universal full range AC input
- Available with 5V or 12V power outputs
- Available with 10 or 20 output connectors
- 100.000 hours MTBF
- Two cooling fans integrated
- Built-in active PFC function
- High efficiency up to 90% (typical)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- 3 years warranty
- AC power input connector: IEC C14
- 5V DC power output connectors 2.5/5.5 mm locking DC connector
- 12V DC power output connectors 2.1/5.5 mm locking DC connector
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.