Ophit Analogue To Digital Converter
The Ophit Analogue to digital converter (DAD-U200) converts your VGA analogue signal to DVI digital signal so that display devices without VGA port can be connected to your PC with VGA port easily and conveniently. 5 preset resolutions are changeable by the built-in control key.
- Converts VGA analog video signal to DVI digital video signal
- Input : D-Sub x 1
- Output : DVI x 1, D-Sub x 1
- Supporting Resolution: up to WUXGA(1920 x 1200), 1080P
- Support selectable RGB and YPbPr input/output signal by front switch
- User changeable resolution: WUXGA, 1080p, UXGA, SXGA, XGA
- EMC& Safety: CE, FCC
- Input : D-sub 15pin (female)
- Output : 1 x D-sub 15pin (female), 1 x DVI-I (female)
- Pixel Clock: 165MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolution:
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 3.5W (max)
- Power Supply: 100 ~ 240V with DC 5V, 2A
- Dimension: 160W x 110D x 25H (mm) / Weight 500g
- Operating Temperature range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.