Ophit 40m DisplayPort to Fibre Optic Cable with Attached Set of TX/RX
The Ophit DPM2 fibre optic cable system allows your DisplayPort 1.2 compliant display device to extend up to 40 metres away from the host. The cable is based on DisplayPort 1.2 standard without signal degradation and supports up to and including 4K@60Hz resolution.
- High speed and long distance transmission by fibre optical system
- Compatible with DisplayPort V1.2a standard by VESA
- Supporting resolution up to 4K UHD (3840x2160@60Hz)
- Extends up to 40 metres
- MMF optical fiber & copper hybrid cable structure
- HBR2 (High Bit Rate) cable assembly (up to 5.4Gbs data rate)
- AUX and Hot Plug channels are transmitted by copper line
- DPCP compliant
- Power operation LED installed
- Connector (transmitter): DisplayPort 20pin (male)
- Connector (receiver): DisplayPort 20pin (male)
- Optic Fibre: Copper & Optical Hybrid
- Video Bandwidth: 21.6Gbs
- Supporting Resolution & Distance: 4K UHD (3840x2160@60Hz) /40M(130ft)
- Power Consumption (transmitter): 0.92 (max)
- Power Consumption (receiver): 1.05 (max)
- Transmitter Dimensions: 75W x 25D x 20H (mm)
- Receiver Dimensions: 75W x 25D x 20H (mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.