Datapath Single DVI & 4 SD Composite/S-Video Capture Card
The VisionSD4+1S delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth further improved to the 480MB/s of the VisionSD4+1.
This video capture card has five complete video capture channels supporting a single channel for up to 1920x1080 DVI or 2048x1536 Analog resolution, plus four SD Analog capture channels.
The VisionSD4+1S captures the Analog/DVI data and triple buffers it into onboard storage. This data is then copied using DMA to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
When a Datapath graphics card is used, the VisionSD4+1S transfers the data directly to the graphics card thereby increasing performance. The VisionSD4+1S capture card sends the relevant portions of each captured image to each display channel and instructs each channel to use its graphics engine to render the data. This fully utilises the hardware and dramatically increases performance.
When the RGB/DVI data is displayed on a non Datapath graphics card, the VisionSD4+1S sends the data to system memory or direct to the graphics card, dependant on the software used for display.
The VisionSD4+1S is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of an RGB/DVI source simultaneously with up to four SD video sources. Typical applications include:
- Viewing analog or DVI sources from PCs, MACs, Industrial or medical equipment, cameras and other video equipment
- Streaming video applications
- Video wall controllers
For streaming applications, the VisionSD4+1s can be used with Windows Media Encoder to compress and stream captured video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player. Any application compatible with Windows® DirectShow technology can use the VisionSD4+1s due to its built-in WDM support.
Video Streaming Support
DirectX WDM streaming driver supports the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Windows® Media Encoder
- VideoLAN VLC
- NorPix StreamPix
- Adobe Flash Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software.
The VisionSD4+1S video capture card is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the timing and format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your external DVI, Analog or video source into the card, run the VisionSD4+1s application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
- Four channel SD Video + one channel RGB/DVI/HD video capture card
- Four lane PCI Express interface with a maximum data rate of 650MB/sec for the VisionSD4+1S compared to the VisionSD4+1 at 480MB/sec
- Maximum analog RGB capture resolution of 2048 x 1536 x 24bit
- Maximum DVI capture resolution of 1920 x 1200 x 24bit
- HD modes using the supplied DVI/ Component Adapter or DVI/HDMI Adapter (HDCP not supported)
- Four SD capture channels for PAL/NTSC, SECAM (composite or S-Video inputs)
- On card processor for real time mode and sync detection
- Support for multiple cards allowing up to 128 SD capture channels + 32 DVI-I capture channels. (32 cards)
- Direct DMA driver software and streaming driver
- High quality down scaling
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB 5:5:5, 5:6:5 and 8:8:8 video formats
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- Support for separate H/V sync, Composite sync or Sync on Green
- Includes WDM streaming drivers and the Datapath Vision application software
- Fully integrated with the Datapath Wall Control-red video wall software
- Support for Windows® XP/ Vista/ Server 2003/ Server 2008/ Windows® 7/ Windows® 8/ Linux (NOTE: Check Linux specific features with Sales).
- Datapath SDK included for software developers
|Maximum Sample Rate||
|Maximum Data Rate||
|SD Maximum Capture Resolution||
|Video Capture Memory||
|Analog RGB Mode Support||
|DVI Single-Link Mode Support||
|Input Mode Detection||
|Pixel Output Formats||
|Video Format Options||
|Operating System Support||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.