AViary magpi Video Player
For installation professionals who need up to 4 streams of high-definition video or 6 channels of SD video, magpi is a playback device that provides highly configurable media feeds, realtime correction and trimming of clips along with a host of tools to tackle the most challenging display setups.
magpi not only provides realtime playback control, but uniquely delivers control for parameters such as speed, in and out points and geometry along with colour and contrast correction for each of its 4 players individually. All changes can be stored within the timeline controller with the option to trigger playback and configurations via external protocols such as SMPTE timecode, MIDI and many more.
magpi sports a unique toolbox of output mapping utilities, removing the need for additional video wall controllers or processing devices. It's all on-board. Furthermore, it's fully controllable remotely from any PC using magpi's own proprietary control software.
Features such as VideoMapper, RegionMapper and PixelMapper cover all eventualities for projection mapping, LED display wall routing or architectural installations. With a robust compact chassis supporting wall-mount options, magpi can be installed just about anywhere and configured and controlled remotely from any distance.
magpi - A black and white solution for a world of colour
- 4 x HDMI outputs at full HD resolution or up to 6 outputs at SD resolution
- Real-time playback controls, colour and geometry adjustment
- External Manager application that can control up to 64 units
- Comprehensive Video and Audio file format support
- SMPTE Timecode to lock video to external sync sources
- 4:2:2 / 4:4:4 colour subsampling for most demanding applications
- Comprehensive projection tools including Keystone, RegionMapper and ScreenWarp
- External Control via DMX/Artnet, RS232, Telnet, MIDI/OSC
- Timeline Controller to sequence one or more units to work together
- Real-time masking layer for each output
- VideoMapper, to create complex LED wall configurations
- PixelMapper to control unlimited LED fixtures in architectural installations
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.