LynxTechnik yellobrik OTR1441 4K Fibre Transmission System
The OTR 1441 is a self-contained fibre transmission kit for the transport of 4 x SDI signals (12G uncompressed) over a single fibre link for distances up to 20km (12miles). The kit includes the fibre transmitter, fibre receiver and power supplies. This is an ideal solution for the transmission of multiple uncompressed SDI streams over long distances with zero losses.
Each SDI channel is fully independent. For 4K use the signal is split over 4 separate 3G SDI links (12G) and supports 4K resolution at 60fps. The system can also be used for any combination of SDI signals each with a different format and bit-rate if required. Each channel will automatically detect and reclock SDI bit rates of 270Mbit, 1.48Gbit and 2.97Gbit.
LED Indicators are provided for channel presence and power. An optional 19" rack mount tray is available which can accommodate up to 4 modules.
Note. Internal CWDM optical multiplexing is utilized within the modules. This kit should be considered a self-contained point to point solution and should not be integrated into external CWDM systems. An expansion port is included on each module (for future use) which will can be used to add additional SDI channels.
- Support for 4 independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI channels
- Transport 4K (uncompressed) up to 20km (12 miles)
- Each channel supports resolutions up to 1080p/60Hz
- Each channel individually reclocked
- Embedded audio / metadata support
- Integrated expansion port for future use
- LED indicators for channel activity and power
- Kit includes transmitter, receiver and power supplies
- Optional 19" Rack tray to mount (max) 4 modules
- 4 x multi-format 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs [OTX 1441]
- 4 x multi-format 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs [ORX 1441]
- 75 Ω BNC connections
- SMPTE 259M-2008
- Multi-standard / Multi-format operation auto-detect.
- Multi-rate reclocking: 270Mbit / 1.48Gbit / 2.97Gbit
- Return Loss: > 15dB to 1.5Gbit and > 10dB to 2.97Gbit
- Automatic Cable EQ (Belden 1694A cable) 250m@270Mbit, email@example.comBGbit, 80m@3Gbit
- 1 x Fibre optic I/O port (COM port)
- 1 x Fibre optic expansion port (UPG port) for future use LC/PC connections - Single Mode
- SMPTE 297M - 2006
- Internal CWDM Multiplexing
Wavelengths [1270nm, 1290nm, 1310nm, 1330nm]
Optical budget: 10.6dB
Maximum distance [typical]: 20km (12 miles)
- Fibre activity LEDS for each channel
- +12VDC optimal (power supplies included)
- Power consumption: 5.8W (per module)
- Supports external power input from 9 - 17 VDC
- 2 x Power LEDs provided
- 170 x 99.7 x 40.5mm (6.7” x 3.9” x 1.6) - (each Module)
- Weight: 600g (21.1oz) net - (each module)
- 5 - 40ºC (41 - 104ºF)
- 90% Humidity (non condensing)
- OTR1441 LC
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.