LynxTechnik yellobrik 3Gbit Dual Channel Fibre To SDI Optical Receiver (Fibre LC Connectors)
The ORR 1802 is a compact dual channel fibre optic receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fibre optic transmitters (yellobrik OTT 1812, OTT 1842) this module provides a very cost effective dual channel optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The ORR 1802 is compatible with any video signal according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
- Dual channel - two independent receivers in single module
- SDI video support up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Error free optical reception
- 1260nm to 1620nm wavelength input range
- Sensitivity -3dBm to -19dBm
- LC - PC optical input connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
- 2 x fibre optic Inputs
- Duplex (single mode) using LC/PC Connections
- SMPTE 297M - 2006
- Hot pluggable
- Input range (wavelength) 1260nm to 1620nm
- RX sensitivity -3dBm to -16dBm
- RX active LED on side of module
- (SMF) Single mode fibre
- 2 x SDI video on 75 Ohm BNC connector
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- Multi-standard operation from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s
- Return Loss: > 15dB to 1.5GHz and > 10dB up to 3GHz
- +12VDC power supply (included)
- (Supports external power input from 9 - 14 VDC)
- Power LED on side of module
- 105mm x 40mm x 22mm (4.13" x 1.57" x 0.86")
- ORR 1802
- 12V DC power supply
- Wall mounting brackets
- (Fibre optic cable not included)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.