Lightware TX300 DVI extender over CATx TP cable (Transmitter)
Lightware TP series transceivers are DVI over twisted pair extenders which transmit Single-Link DVI-D signals over a single Cat5 CAT6 or CAT7 cable.
Accessible distances depend on the used cable quality and signal resolution. DVI-TP-TX200 and DVI-TP-TX300 transmitters include an EDID Manager and built-in DVI distribution amplifier for local monitor output. Only one CATx cable is needed for DVI signal transmission, there is no need for second CAT cable. Beside the local DVI output TX200 provides one and TX300 provides two identical CATx outputs. TX300 allows transmission of DVI signal to three different remote displays including local monitor.
DVI-TP-RX100 is a high performance twisted pair receiver with Automatic and precise Manual cable EQ adjustment. It incorporates a unique TMDS reclocker function that eliminates pixel errors and noise of the video signal.
All transceivers can be rack mounted or used standalone. The units are compatible with MX-DVI-TP-IB and MX-DVI-TP-OB boards which fit in Lightware matrix router frames.
- Digital Signage
- Fixed installations
- Conference rooms, classrooms
- Custom resolution and refresh rate EDID emulation
- Ground Loop isolation
- Single cable technology
- DVI reclocking
- 50 meter long DVI signal transmission at 1920x1080p resolution
- 65 meter DVI signal transmission at 1280x1024 resolution
- Advanced EDID Management
- 50 programmable EDID memory
- Local monitor output
- Locking DC connector for secure connection
- Source detection and Monitor detection LED
- Datarate per TMDS channel: 1.65 Gbps
- Transmission distance (with CAT7 SFTP cable): 1920x1080p - 50 meters 1080i, 720p; 1024x768 - 75 meters
- Resolution: 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 max
- HDCP pass through: no
- EDID Memory: 100 EDID
- Programmable EDID Memory: 50 EDID
- EDID support: 256 byte Extended EDID v1.3
- Power: External power adaptor, DC 5V 1A
- Power consumption (TX200): 4W (typ) 6W (max)
- Power consumption (TX300): 4W (typ) 6W (max)
- Power consumption (RX100): 3W (typ) 6W (max)
- Enclosure: 1mm metal
- Dimensions (TX200): 100.4W x 67.6D x 26H mm
- Dimensions (TX300): 100.4W x 67.6D x 26H mm
- Dimensions (TX100): 100.4W x 67.6D x 26H mm
- Net weight (TX200): 230 grams
- Net weight (TX300): 240 grams
- Net weight (RX100): 230 grams
- Warranty: 3 years
- Input / Output DVI: 29 pole DVI-I connector
- Input / Output twisted pair: RJ45 connector
- Power: Locking DC connector
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.