Lightware 4 In 4 Out DVI-D Matrix Switcher
Lightware MX4x4DVI is a 4 input 4 output DVI crosspoint matrix switcher supporting all DVI-D resolutions coming from PC VGA boards or other DVI-D sources. It supports PC resolutions from 640 x 480 @ 60 Hz to 1920 x 1200 or 2048 x 1080 including all HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2K. The DVI matrix router can route 4 DVI signals to any 4 displays for example LCD monitors, plasma displays or projectors. All outputs support 500 mA power on DVI +5V pin to power fiber optical DVI cables.
The DVI Matrix switcher has an Advanced EDID Management feature that learns and stores 100 EDID's, and emulates any monitor on its separate inputs. The unit can be controlled either by RS-232/RS-422 port or TCP/IP LAN connection or by built-in website.
- Supports all VESA and HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i and 1080p and 2K, 1920x1200 without HDCP encoding
- Front panel buttons control
- Fiber cable power support
- Advanced EDID routing and management - learnes, stores and emulates up to 100 EDID data
- RS-232 or RS-422 control
- TCP/IP LAN control port with built in WEB access
- Inputs: 4xDVI-D single link
- Bit rate: 1.65 Gbit/ color
- Resolution: from 640x480 @60Hz to 1920x1200 @60Hz including HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2048x1080
- EDID memory: 50 factory preset, and 50 user programmable
- Equalization: no
- RS-232 / 422 9600 Baud Rx; Tx
- LAN: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- Matrix: 4x4 non-blocking, any input(s) to any output(s)
- Outputs: 4xDVI-D single link
- Reclocking: no
- Power: 100 to 240 V AC 1.8 to 1.0 Amps
- Power consumption: 14 W
- Dimensions: 446 (482)W x 303D x 43,9H mm
- Net weight: 4.33 Kg
- Inputs: 4x 24 pole DVI-D connector
- Output: 4x 24 pole DVI-D connector
- Power: IEC Power inlet
- RS-232 or 422: 9p sub D female
- LAN: RJ45
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.