Lightware 4 In 4 Out Dual Link DVI-D Matrix Switcher
Lightware MX4x4DVI-DL is a 4 input 4 output Dual-Link DVI crosspoint matrix switcher supporting all DVI resolutions coming from PC VGA cards or other DVI sources. It accepts the highest available computer resolutions from 640 x 480 to 3840 x 2400 including all HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2K and 2560 x 1600. The DVI matrix router can route 4 DVI Single-Link or Dual-Link signals to any 4 displays for example LCD monitors, plasma displays or projectors. All outputs support 500 mA power on DVI +5V pin to power fiber optical DVI cables.
The DVI Matrix switcher has an Advanced EDID Management feature that learns and stores 100 EDID's, and emulates any monitor resolution on its different inputs. The unit can be controlled either by RS-232 / RS-422 port or TCP/IP LAN connection or by built-in website.
- Dual or Single link DVI signals
- 3840x2400 pixel maximum resolution ( 1920x1200 in single link mode)
- Front panel buttons control
- Fiber cable power support
- Advanced EDID routing and management - learnes, stores and emulates up to 100 EDID data
- RS-232 or RS-422 control
- TCP/IP LAN control port with built-in WEB access
- Inputs: 4x DVI-D Dual Link
- Bit rate: 6x 1.65 Gbit/s
- Resolution: < 3840x2400
- EDID memory 50 factory preset, and 50 user programmable
- RS-232/422 9600 Baud Rx; T
- LAN Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- Matrix 4x4 non-blocking, any input(s) to any output(s)
- Outputs: 4x DVI-D Dual Link
- Power: 100 to 240 V AC 1.8 to 1.0 Amps
- Power consumption: 14 W
- Compliance: CE
- Dimensions: 446 (482)W x 303D x 43.9H mm
- Net weight: 4.33 Kg
- Inputs: 4x 24 pole DVI-D connector
- Output: 4x 24 pole DVI-D connector
- Power: IEC Power inlet
- RS-232 or 422: 9p D-sub female
- LAN RJ 45
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.