Calibre LEDView325DS LED Screen HQV Scaler
Harnessing the power of the ReonTM video processor running state of the art HQVTM algorithms with expertly designed hardware and firmware from Calibre, LEDView325DS is a cost effective yet high quality LED videowall image scaler for which provides excellent image quality for digital signage applications.
LEDView325DS features 4-sided edge drag and drop for sizing the picture to fit the LED screen, making system configuration very easy.
Drive screens from 128x96 to 1920x1200 pixels.
Very low image latency ensures minimal picture lag.
Control is by web server for easy intuitive installation & control without the need for special control software apps to be installed.
HDMI, DVI and VGA Analog inputs provided with signal compatibility up to 1080p & WUXGA.
- Best in class professional image processing in a compact affordable 1U format
- Improve video image quality with better detail and clarity
- Powerful picture re-sizing to fit LED screen with simple edge drag and drop
- Superior de-interlacing reduces image flicker and artefacts
- Designed for digital signage applications
- HDMI, DVI, VGA Analog with signal compatibility up to 1080p & WUXGA
- HDMI/DVI & VGA Analog outputs
- Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
- Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection with automatic film, video and video over film detection
- Edge anti-aliasing
- Chroma and Luma transient improvement
- 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
- 4D Motion, Noise Adaptive HQV noise reduction for spatial and temporal noise
- Codec noise reduction for mosquito and block compression noise
- Direct input selection keys allow input selection without using browser interface
- Flexible colour calibration controls
- Gamma controls
- 10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit accurate internal processing
- Selectable processing versus latency: best picture and low latency
- Latency as low as 1.25-frames
- I/O Lock and Free Run selectable output modes
- Programmable customer logo on menu
- USB port for in-field firmware updates
- Configuration & control via Web Server, interfaces to industry standard browsers
- TCP/IP & RS232 remote control API
- Easy to navigate self-explanatory menus
- Powerful LED screen sizing, as low as 128x96 pixels
- Max screen size 1920x1200
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom Video Processing
1x HDMI with HDCP support, 8/12 bit deep colour compatible.
Audio de-embed from HDMI
1x DVI with HDCP support
1x VGA Analog via 15HDD
Supported video input formats
HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf, 1080p23.97/24/25/30/50/59.94/60
ED 480p, 576p
SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i)
Common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200
(with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes)
1x DVI/HDMI with HDCP
(HDMI with deep colour 8/10/12 bit support, via DVI connector)
1x VGA Analog via 15HDD
1x S/PDIF digital audio via RCA
NB: VGA Analog output is disabled with HDCP-encrypted input
Supported Output formats:
DVI/VGA common VESA/SMPTE progressive scan formats from
640x480 to 1920x1200, 720p, 1080p
Selectable I/O lock or frame rate conversion mode
Selectable aspect ratio conversion
User control and configuration via Web Server
Remote control via RS232 & TCP/IP API
Keypad for direct input selection and control of common adjustments
USB port for uploading software updates and new features
100-264VAC, 30W typical
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.