Just Add Power 3G+AVP Ultra HD Over IP Rackmount Transmitter
The 3G+AVP rackmount transmitter has three 3G+AVPro transmitters built-in, which use a patented process to send 4K / UHD video (as well as HDCP 2.2 copy protection), Full HD 1080p and lower resolutions over a GB network and Cat 5e/6 cabling infrastructure. Use in conjunction with a 3G receiver for point-to-point signal extension, or in conjunction with a supported model of Layer 3 gigabit managed switch with jumbo frame support and 3G receivers to create a HDMI video matrix.
The 3G+AVP delivers 4K with HDCP 2.2 support, 1080p or lower resolution content from three HDMI 2.0 or 1.x sources over a local area network using a Layer 3 Gigabit Managed Switch (jumbo frame support required), to be decoded by a 3G+AVP Receiver at the display locations.
- Connect up to three HDMI 2.0 or 1.x sources for transmission over the local area network to one or multiple displays.
- Build any size of network of HDMI devices, with video matrixing applications possible from as small 2x2 to as big as 4000 x 65000.
- 2160P UltraHD resolutions and HDMI 2.0 devices with HDCP 2.2 supported.
- Full HD and lower resolutions and HDMI 1.4 and lower devices also supported..
- All 3D video formats supported.
- Instant Seamless switching between ANY resolution HDMI source (2160, 1080, 720, 576, 480, interlaced or progressive).
- Mix and match legacy HD monitors with new HDMI 2.0 monitors in the same network thanks to seamless HDCP conversion.
- Supports PCM 2.0 Audio.
- Supports Compressed Multichannel Audio.
- Dolby down-mixing from 5.1- 5.1 Compressed Audio can optionally be converted to Dolby PLII and output as stereo 2.0 in individual zones.
- Improved Interlaced Video format support - now lossless.
- Built-in video wall support from 2x2 to 16x16 in size-now with support for portrait and flipped displays, and no more tears.
- Stereo Compressed Audio Extractor with Programmable Delay on TX and RX.
- Controllable Analog Audio with Ground Loop Isolator.
- MIC-IN and LINE-IN ports on Transmitter (mix w/HDMI).
- Independent RS232 Matrix on LAN.
- Real-Time Management Console Interface.
- Integrated Null-Modem on RS232.
- Two-Way CEC over IP Communications.
- USB 2.0 over IP Supported for KVM applications.
- Locking HDMI Cables Supported.
- HTTP Interface with Unique Device Name support.
- On Screen Display API.
- Image Pop - overlay a full color image/logo on top of the HDMI signal with alpha channel transparency.
- Image Push - upload a background image.
- Image Pull - Live Preview snapshot of video from any RX or TX to any web device.
- Image Pause - freeze frame on target displays.
- Works with the same Control System Drivers, Ethernet Switches, and Integrator Tools as Just Add Power's. 2G/2G+/2G+AVPro products.
- Works with fibre, but not required for best results.
- Ultra low latencey - better for live video end user experience vs. AVB.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturer||Just Add Power|
|Product Type||Matrix Transmitter|
|Maximum video inputs||3|
|Maximum video outputs||3|
|Mirrored video outputs||No|
|Supported video resolution||
|Supported audio formats||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.