Just Add Power 3G+ High Fidelity Ultra HD Over IP Transmitter
Just Add Power products let you create any size of matrix of networked HDMI devices. HD over IP transmitters encode HDMI video for distribution over the local area network. Receivers decode the network packet back into a HDMI signal ready to be displayed on a screen. Second generation (2G) products support a maximum resolution of Full HD 1080p, whilst third generation (3G) products can distribute 2160p and HDCP 2.2 encrypted content.
3G is the latest evolution in HDMI over IP and has a suite of features tailored for professional integrators. 3G Ultra HD over IP models have primarily been created to accommodate the need within the CI industry to be able to more easily and more affordably distribute 2160p / Ultra HD / 4K content with HDCP 2.2 encryption to multiple displays (HDMI 2.0 or otherwise) over a local area network. Thanks to 3G's scaling capabilities, using purely 3G models of TX and RX makes any resolution of content up to and including 4K available on any integrated screen.
- Support for ALL HDMI audio formats including Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
- HDMI OUT pass through port.
- Works with a Layer 3 Gigabit Managed switch and existing 3G+AVP receivers to create any size of 4K-capabe / HDCP 2.2 HDMI matrix needed.
- 2160P UltraHD resolutions and HDMI 2.0 devices with HDCP 2.2 supported.
- Full HD and lower resolutions and HDMI 1.4 and lower devices also supported. All 3D video formats supported.
- Seamless HDCP handling- mix and match legacy HD monitors with new HDMI 2.0 monitors in the same network.
- Video wall support from 2x2 to 16x16 plus video walls in portrait mode supported.
- Control via RS232 or IP. IR Control of integrated sources and displays via new IR dongle.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.