HDanywhere mHub 4K (8x6) HDBaseT Matrix
Now you can integrate HDMI 2.0 displays and source devices like the Sony X10 and Ultra HD Blu Ray and get guaranteed HDCP 2.2 compatibility on each HDMI input and Cat output port. 4K 2160p resolutions are supported @60Hz 4:2:0 and @30Hz 4:4:4..
The mHub 4K (8x8) has a total of eight HDMI loop outs for easy AVR or mirrored display integration. mHub 4K (8x8) can extract matrixed multi-channel audio and downmixed 2.0 stereo audio at the hub location, making for a versatile system for residential and light commercial applications alike. All stereo and multichannel audio formats are supported yp to and including Dolby Atmos and DTS: X (for the full list of formats see the specs tab).
The display receiver's power is delivered from the chassis via PoH, meaning no power supplies are needed at the display location. Control is available via two-way discrete IR, RS232 or IP, facilitating integration with a wide range of third party control system.
Every mHub 4K (8x8) comes supplied as a complete install package with one chassis with PSU and rack ears, eight lunar grey HDBaseT-Pro (Class A) receivers and a small matrix remote.
- Uses single CAT-5e/6 cable to send uncompressed video and audio over long distances from upto eight source devices to upto eight Displays
- Supported video resolutions: 1080i , 1080p (30Hz) , 1080p (60Hz) , 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p , UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4 ,720i, 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4
- Supported stereo or multichannel audio formats including: Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, PCM 2.0, Dolby Atmos
- 8x mirrored HDMI outputs for AVR integration or additional displays
- Two-way IR supported
- IR passback allows you to select and control what you watch from every room
- Control is delivered via two-way RS232, TCP/IP, IR and front panel buttons.
- Stereo Audio breakout on each output via 3.5mm jack for stereo or Coaxial for surround sound formats.
- Multichannel to stereo downmix on the 3.5mm jack outputs
- AVR IR for integrating IR control for an AVR in addition to 8 source devices.
|Maximum Video Inputs||8|
|Maximum Video Outputs||6|
|Mirrored Video Outputs||6|
|Supported Video Resolution||
|Supported Audio Formats||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.