Draper UFS Screen Kit With Front Surface, 4:3, 137x188cm (HxW) Overall Size
Draper's Ultimate Folding Screen is the standard for portable folding screens. The Ultimate Folding Screen is the first screen manufactured with 100% CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components and assembly. The tubing is CNC machined; surfaces and borders are CNC cut; even rivet and snap holes are CNC placed. No competitive product meets this standard-and we did not stop there.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT600V
- CineFlex MH800V
- Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25" x .070 (32mm x 2mm) wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12' x 16' (366cm x 488cm).
- All surfaces-front and rear-have square corners.
- Borders are electronically welded using a new PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Standard Legs support the Ultimate Folding Screen in a vertical position.
- Legs can adjust in 6" (152mm) increments up to 48" (123cm) from the floor
- The Ultimate Folding Screen comes packed in Draper's heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Patent Pending
|Surface Materials Available||Matt White XT1000V
CineFlex White XT600V
|Image/Viewable Area||123x174cm (HxW)|
|Overall Size||137x188cm (HxW)|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||27|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.