Datapath Dual 3G-SDI Capture Card
The VisionSDI2 is a dual channel PCI Express HD-SDI video capture card. The capture card supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI (including 2K Digital Film Resolution modes).
The VisionSDI2 video capture card, a stand alone PCI Express x4 plug in card, delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This industry beating performance makes the VisionSDI2 ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Display wall controllers
- Machine Vision: Acquire SDI camera output
- Advanced Medical applications
The VisionSDI2 capture card is fully integrated with the Datapath family of video wall display products providing high resolution digital video support.
DirectShow drivers for WDM Streaming driver supports the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Dataton WatchOut
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Microsoft Windows® Media Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software
The VisionSDI2 video capture is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your video source into the capture card, run the VisionSDI2 application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Wall Control presents a representational window of the entire display wall showing position and size of video windows.
Datapath Wall Control video wall software enables you to configure your multi screen display, launch video overlays and create a video wall layout configuration. With the full version it is possible to save layouts and recall them for future use and also operate Wall Control video wall software on a remote PC via a network connection.
- Dual Channel PCI Express 3G/ HD/ SD capture card
- Four lane PCI Express bus with maximum data rate of 650MB/sec
- Support for all 3G/HD/SD video modes up to 1080p 60Hz
- Loop through SDI BNC connections
- 64MB per channel, total 128MB on board frame buffer
- On board processor for real time mode and sync detection
- Audio output for each channel to an onboard SPDIF header (use with the Datapath Audio Output Module)
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- High quality scaling (7x5 Polyphase Filter)
- Input status indicator lights
- Long range, single co-ax cable support. (150metres capturing 1080p, 300 metres capturing SD)
- 16 cropping windows per capture channel
- Wall Control support and SDK
|Maximum Capture Resolution||
|Maximum SDI Bit Rate||
|Frame Buffer Memory||
|Input Mode Detection||
|Pixel Transfer Formats||
|Operating System Support||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.