Datapath 8 Channel SD Composite/S-Video Capture Card
The VisionSD8 is an 8 channel PCI Express video capture card. The card supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM in both composite and S-video input formats. VisionSD8 video capture card supports de-interlaced video capture and display at 25/ 30 frames/ sec for real time video overlays.
The VisionSD8, a stand alone PCI Express x4 plug in capture card, delivers extreme performance with 480 MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This industry beating performance makes the VisionSD8 ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Multi display presentation software: recommended by industry leaders Dataton WATCHOUTTM
- Digital signage
- Machine vision: acquires high resolution camera outputs
- Voyage data recorders: capture radar images
- Simulation/ Military: acquire high resolution video and simulation for comment and control
Video Streaming Support
DirectShow drivers for WDM streaming driver supports the following applications to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Microsoft Windows® Media Encoder
- VideoLAN VLC
- NorPix StreamPix
- Adobe Flash Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software
The Vision range of video capture cards are fully integrated with the Datapath family of video wall multi display products. The VisionSD8 captures a composite or S-video output from one source and then displays it as an independent application on your video wall, this is done in real time.
The VisionSD8 has a powerful software application to automatically configure the timing and the format of the input source and display the captured data.
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct graphics memory with scatter gather
- On board processor for real time mode and sync detection
- When used with Datapath range of graphics card, the CPU load is negligible even if the image is being upscaled to a video wall, resulting in real time performance
- Dynamic input source selection
- Adjustments for colour, brightness and contrast
- Administrator mode
- The vision application program is also built into the Datapath Wall Control video wall software
|Maximum Capture Resolution||
|Maximum Number of Cards Per System||
|Frame Buffer Memory||
|Maximum Current at +3.3V||
|Maximum Current at +12V||
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.