Calibre HQView325 DVI/HDMI to DVI/HDMI scaler
Harnessing the power of the Reon™ video processor running state of the art HQV™ algorithms with expertly designed hardware and firmware from Calibre, HQView325 is a highly flexible warp and blend scaler for professional, broadcast and corporate AV users.
HQView325 features 4-sided soft edge blend with multi-region black level correction for seamless blending of multiple projectors. It also includes flexible geometry correction functions able to correct image shape and projector misalignment by dragging and dropping each image corner, or by pin/barrel, rotation or by keystone and rotation.
Full warp mapping is also supported by HQView325. A PC application is included for easy warp map creation or third-party generated warp maps can also be processed from automatic image alignment systems making HQView325 ideal for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi-projector tiling.
HQView325 has digital I/O compatible with DVI and HDMI including deep colour support.
- Best in class professional image processing in a compact affordable 1U format
- Improve video image quality with better detail and clarity
- Powerful geometry correction for off-axis projection, pin/barrel, image rotation
- 4-Sided soft edge blend for tiling multiple projectors to produce large images
- Flexible warp mapping for curved screen projection, simulation and 3D alignment
- HDMI, DVI & VGA inputs with signal compatibility up to 1080p & WUXGA
- HDMI/DVI multifunction output
- Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing, HD & SD
- Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
- Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection with automatic film, video and video over film detection
- Chroma and Luma transient improvement
- Edge anti-aliasing
- 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
- 4D Motion, Noise Adaptive HQV noise reduction for spatial and temporal noise
- Codec noise reduction for mosquito and block compression noise
- Direct input selection keys allow input selection without using menu system
- Flexible color calibration controls
- Gamma controls
- Selectable processing versus latency: best picture and low latency modes
- Latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-frames interlaced inputs
- I/O Lock and Free Run selectable output modes
- USB port for in-field firmware updates
- Programmable customer logo on menu
- TCP/IP remote control and Web Server
- Easy to navigate self-explanatory OSD menus
- Powerful geometry correction capabilities
- Pan, Zoom, Tilt
- Image rotation, pin/barrel correction
- 4-Sided edge blend with 48-bit processing & multi-region black level correction
- Flexible warp mapping
- 1x DVI/HDMI with HDCP (HDMI with deep color 8/10/12 bit support, via DVI connector)
- 1x S/PDIF digital audio via RCA
Supported Output formats:
- DVI/VGA common VESA formats 640x480 to 1920x1200, 720p, 1080p
- Selectable I/O lock or frame rate conversion mode
- Selectable aspect ratio conversion
- Remote control via RS232, TCP/IP API and Web Server.
- PC-based Warp Map Generator tool
- Keypad for direct input selection and control of common adjustments as well as OSD menu access.
- USB port for uploading software updates and new features
- 100-264VAC, 35W typical
- 3-years return to base warranty covers parts and labor
- 1x HDMI with HDCP support, 8/12 bit deep colour compatible. Audio de-embed from HDMI of SPDIF compatible formats
- 1x DVI with HDCP support
- 1x VGA Analog via 15HDD
Supported video input formats:
- HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf, 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- ED 480p, 576p
- SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i)
- Common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.