Lightware CATx Twisted Pair Wall Plate Extender (HDMI, HDCP, 3D Receiver - UK Plate - Silver)
The Lightware WP-DVI-HDCP-TP and WP-HDMI-TP 50 series extenders can transmit HDMI or DVI-D signals over two CAT5, CAT6 or CAT7 cables. They fully support HDMI 1.3a signals with or without HDCP encryption. The DVI HDCP-TP series extenders feature screw-locking DVI connectors, while keeping all the features of HDMI 1.3a, including embedded audio. This also ensures reliable operation in professional environments when compared to easily unpluggable HDMI connectors.
The extenders can work with any Lightware Twisted Pair TX / Output board that is able to send power to the Wall Plate.
Supporting the latest HDMI 1.3 standard and 3D HDMI signals, these products can be seamlessly connected to the latest BluRay players, set top boxes, AV receivers and even Apple TV.
Inputs are equalized on all receivers, allowing for up to 65 m long cable extension to be achieved with CAT7S/FTP cable on 1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz resolution. Accessible distances depend on the used cable quality and signal resolution.
- Home theatre systems
- Executive boardrooms
- Multiroom video and audio control
- Extends 3D HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 signals
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 formats
- 1920 x 1200 or 2048 x 1080 maximal resolutions (3D)
- Cross compatibility with any Lightware Twisted Pair device (if the device can send power)
- Automatic adaptive cable equalization adjustment
- Data rate: 2.25 Gbps per color
- Resolution: 640x480 to 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 deep color (3D)
- HDCP pass through: yes
- EDID memory: pass through
- EDID emulation: none (transparent)
- TP cable equalization: 0-40dB automatic, on RX device
- Front panel control: none
- LED indicators: power, signal detect on RX device
- RS-232 pass through: yes
- Power: 12 V, powered from remote device through TP cables
- Power consumption (TX): 1 W
- Power consumption (RX): 1.5 W
- Dimensions: 79 W x 9 D x 79 H mm
- Net weight: 145 gramms / product
- Compliance: CE
- Warranty: 3 years
- Video: HDMI or 29 pin DVI-I connectors (only digital pins are connected)
- Twisted pair connectors: 2 x RJ45
- RS-232: Dsub-9
- Digital S/PDIF audio: RCA
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.