Ophit Optical DVI Pigtail Module Extender Set with HDCP Support, SC Connector
The Ophit DSH-M optical DVI pigtail module extender, is designed to extend digital signals over 300meters (1,000 feet) away from a host equipped with a DVI output by fibre optical transmission technology. It can transmit EDID data and HDCP over fibre in real time. The DSH can be used with DVI devices as well as HDMI devices such as Blu-ray player, PS3 and DVI devices.
- High speed and long distance transmission by 1 channel SC type multi-mode optic fiber
- Supports resolution up to HDTV / 1080p, PC / WUXGA (1920x1200)
- TMDS video signal and EDID data is transmitted over optical fiber
- HDCP Compliant
- Pigtail design for easy and reliable installation
- EMC & Safety : CE, FCC
- Connector (transmitter): DVI-D (male), SC connector (female)
- Connector (receiver): DVI-D (male), SC connector (female)
- Optic fibre: 1ch / Multi-mode (50/125μm)
- Pixel Clock: 225MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolution & Distance
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz / 300M (1,000ft)
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz / 300M (1,000ft)
- Power Consumption (transmitter): 1.3W (max)
- Power Consumption (receiver): 1.1W (max)
- Power Supply (transmitter): Optional
- Power Supply (receiver): 100~240V DC 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 300W x 33D x 12H (mm)
- Operating Temperature range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.