Ophit 60m DisplayPort To Fibre Optic Cable With Attached TX/RX Set
The Ophit DPM2 fibre optic cable system lets your DisplayPort compliant display device extend up to 65 meters (215 feet) away from host based on DisplayPort standard without signal degradation by WQXGA (2560 x 1600) resolution.
- Fully compatible with DisplayPort v1.1a standard by VESA
- High speed and long distance transmission over optical fiber
- The use of standard DisplayPort source-sink connector
- MMF optical fiber + copper hybrid cable structure
- Power & channel operation LED installed
- EMC & Safety: CE, FCC
- Connector (transmitter): DisplayPort 20pin (male)
- Connector (receiver): DisplayPort 20pin (male)
- Optic Fibre: Copper + Optical Hybrid
- Video Bandwidth: 10.8Gbs
- Supporting Resolution & Distance
- WQXGA (2560 x 1600) @ 60Hz / 65M (215ft)
- Power Consumption (transmitter): 0.8 (max)
- Power Consumption (receiver): 1.05 (max)
- Transmitter: 75W x 25D x 20H (mm)
- Receiver: 55W x 25D x 20H (mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.