Petzl Vertex Vent - Climbing Helmet With Adjustable Ventilation - Yellow
Comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue
With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Ventilation holes with adjustable sliding shutters allow air to circulate in the helmet when needed. Its sixpoint mesh headband ensures comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Perfect fit - The CenterFit system allows the helmet to be perfectly centered on the head.
- Simultaneous operation of the two CenterFit adjustment wheels adjusts the headband.
- The adjustment wheels are easy to manipulate while wearing gloves.
- Adaptability - Your helmet adapts to your lighting needs and additional protection requirements in a few seconds.
- For lighting - Each helmet has a front mounting slot for attachment of a PIXA headlamp, and four positioning hooks for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband.
- For protection - The user can install a protective VIZIR face shield with the two lateral inserts, and can add hearing protection with the two lateral slots.
- Customizable - Accessories associated with VERTEX and ALVEO helmets allow each user to adapt the equipment to his/her needs.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Available in six colors
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
- Weight: 455 g
- Head circumference min.: 53 cm
- Head circumference max.: 63 cm
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Made in: France
- CE EN 12492*
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
* - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.
- A10VBA (blue)
- A10VNA (black)
- A10VOA (orange)
- A10VRA (red)
- A10VWA (white)
- A10VYA (yellow)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.