Petzl Mini Traxion / Rope Clamp Pulley, BL 20kN
- BS EN 567: Mountaineering equipment - Rope clamps - Safety requirements and test methods
- BS EN 12278: Mountaineering equipment - Pulleys - Safety requirements and test methods
- UIAA: International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation Standards.
Compact, lightweight progress capture pulley
The MINI TRAXION has three distinct modes of operation, pulley, progress capture pulley, ascender, making it the ideal companion for extended vertical adventures. Use it for hauling light loads, ascending a rope and self-rescue.
- Efficient and compact: aluminum sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings
- Trigger cam with teeth and cleaning slot works even on dirty or icy ropes
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley
- Can be used to ascend a rope
- For use on ropes between 8 and 13mm in diameter
- Weight: 165g
- Min. rope diameter: 8mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13mm
- Sheave diameter: 19mm
- Efficiency: 71%
- Working load: 2,5kN x 2 = 5kN
- Breaking strength: 10kN x 2 = 20kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4kN
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.