Petzl Ascension - Right Handed, 8 - 13mm Rope, Gold/Black
- BS EN 12841: Personal fall protection equipment. Rope access systems. Rope adjustment devices.
- BS EN 567: Mountaineering equipment - Rope clamps - Safety requirements and test methods
- UIAA: International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation Standards.
Handled rope clamp: Right handed
- Designed for ascending and occasionally for hauling (progress capture)
- Wide, ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes)
- Lower holes for connecting a PROGRESS lanyard and installing a FOOTPRO foot loop with a quick link
- Upper connection hole for creating a pulley/rope clamp combination or for guiding the rope
- Comes in left-handed and right-handed versions, and in black versions
- Weight: 195g
- Rope type(s) and diameter(s): For single ropes between 8 and 13mm in diameter
- Made in: FR
- CE EN 567
- CE EN 12841 type B
- NFPA 1983 Light Use
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.