Petzl Tibloc - Mini Ascender, 8 - 11mm Rope
Compact emergency ascender
In a bind, this ultra-lightweight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a Prusik-replacement in self-rescue situations. Use with the ULTRALEGERE pulley for an ideal lightweight, compact emergency hauling kit.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Small hole at top of the TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached
- Weight: 39g
- Material(s): chrome-plated steel
- For use on single 8-11 mm ropes with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12mm round or oval cross section, such as the Am'D, ATTACHE, WILLIAM, etc.)
- Certification(s) : CE EN 567, UIAA
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.