Zero 88 ORB Lighting Console
With a combination of theatrical control philosophy and an adaptable hardware platform, the ORB console has been designed to meet the challenges of 21st century lighting control. Building on user feedback and based upon the highly successful ZerOS operating system, ORB provides intuitive control of both generic dimmers and moving lights for medium to large theatre applications.
ORB supports upto 8 universes of DMX, multiple playback stacks and is fitted with custom designed encoder wheels for dimmer and fixture control. Utilising a numeric keypad, integrated track ball, automatic palettes and syntax keys, programming on ORB is familiar to both beginners and experienced professionals alike. Software features include an onscreen colour picker, gobo image display and a sleek, clear user interface placing the latest in lighting control technology at your fingertips. ORB lets you make dynamic ‘on the fly' adjustments, provides advanced tracking updates and enables creation of powerful effects. With 1000 cue stacks of up to 1000 cues and 2 A/B crossfade playback masters, conventional control combines seamlessly with moving light control. A familiar programming interface gives ORB users the flexibility of customising displays and default settings, making each desk truly personal. As part of the ZerOS family of consoles, show files can be shared and modified by any console including the offline editor and PC backup. An internal fixture library of more than 2800 fixtures makes it easy to swap between fixture types, maintaining flexibility on touring shows. Add multiple touchscreens, wireless mobile devices, architectural and advanced Ethernet networking to Zero 88's comprehensive range of dimming options for a truly integrated system solution.
- 2048 Control Channels, fully patchable to 4 DMX Universes. Output via 5 Pin XLR and Ethernet
- Optional upgrade to 4096 control channels (8 universes) available
- 1000 Cue Stacks
- 1000 Cues per Stack
- 2 Playback Master faders
- Go Button playback
- Fully customisable effects engine
- 1000 each of Colour, Beamshape, Position and Effect Palettes
- Integrated colour picker
- 1000 Fixture groups
- Auto palettes, groups and fixture macros
- 1000 User Definable Macros
- RDM Enabled
- 4 Onboard USB ports for software updates, show backups and connection of accessories
- 2 x XGA monitor outputs
- Onboard fixture library
- Move on Dark
- Familiar Command Line interface
- Integrated Trackball for precise moving light control
- Support for remote control through handheld devices and remote monitors
- Tracking Backup over Ethernet
- 10 Playback Masters assignable as Cue stacks or Submasters
- 600 submasters (30 x 20 pages) via DMX In
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.