Spotlight FresneLED TV 200W Warm White With DMX And Pole Op Focus Control
The performances of a 1000W incandescent tungsten lamp fixture with only 200W power and a life 30 times longer. Directly dimmable from 0 to 100% in DMX or through local control. Available in 3 colour temperatures: Warm 3000K, Natural 4000K, Cool 5000K.
- High efficiency LED, in some conditions up to 100 lumen per Watt, makes FresneLED 200 ideal when energy saving is a key factor.
- The extra long life of the light source, more than 30.000 hours, practically cancels the maintenance cost especially where the lamp replacement is uneasy.
- The direct dimming control in DMX let it be coordinated with any other kind of intelligent light, saving dimmer packs and dedicated power lines.
- The auxiliary DMX sharp strobe function makes it suitable for special effects and as warning device as well.
- The "White Warm" version can be successfully employed together with other conventional tungsten lamps in TV- theatre-studio applications saving a lot of energy and heat.
- The high efficiency daylight version can be used as outdoor fill light in TV and film shoots.
- The perfect dimming capability makes it the only daylight source inherently dimmable without any external mechanical support.
- The absence of IR and UV rays let any colour filter in front of it live much longer than in any conventional fixture.
- Fan speed control: 5 steps of speed/noise selectable from the user. The lowest level guarantees noise absense. The LED temperature control remains anyway active to garantee the lumen maitenance.
- Colour filter frame
- 4 leaf barn doors
- Hook clamps
- Safety rope with spring hook
- Pole operated yoke version
- DMX motorised yoke version
- 200W, 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS: 300x410x300 mm
- WEIGHT: 5 Kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.