Spotlight miniPC 150w 24v Halogen Lamps
Plano-Convex is the simplest form of spotlight with lamp and reflector which together move backwards and forwards in relation to a fixed Plano-Convex lens giving control of the beam size.
As in the Fresnel model, the beam is adjustable, though more concentrated. More often called a PC spot, the plano-side of the lens is most commonly pebbled but can be clear on request.
Type of light
- Wide adjustment of the light beam with defined but not sharp edges, suitable for both general and accent lighting of window displays, exhibition areas, hotels, museums and churches.
- Variable beam: 6.5°- 57°
- Version LW/CT and LW for halogen lamps – 24 V
- For low voltage halogen lamps 150 W, 24 V
- Lighting characteristics as for the 230 V version, but with a whiter light, optimum colour rendering, higher efficiency and low consumption.
- LW/CT: features a “built-in” transformer and is supplied directly at 230 V
- LW: can be connected to an external transformer that can also be placed remotely from the luminaire
- Extruded aluminium and steel housing
- Filter-frame locking system
- Yoke with 10 mm diameter hole, reversible for use in any position
- Heat insulated knobs and handles
- Easy focus adjustment by sliding knob
- Anti scratch Epoxy resin paint (standard black)
- 1.5 m power supply cable (plug available on request)
- Standard 230 V or 24 V power supply (others on request)
- Strain relief cable clamp
- Access for lamp maintenance via removable top cover
- 90 mm diameter plano-convex lens
- Spherical reflector of 99.99% polished and treated aluminium
- Compliance with CE EN 60598-2
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.