SGM P-5 Wash Light
The P5 has taken the popular Palco 5 as its design base.
The low-profile fixed, rectangular, full-color LED wash light incorporates 44 each of the LZ4 RGB Cool White Emitter LED's. The fixture offers CTC and White Balance control, with just 400W power consumption and lamp life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
Lenses are interchangeable (via the Narrow, Medium and Wide lens kit) and the fixture boasts 3 or 8 DMX channels. Set up is via an OLED graphic 5-button display.
Other features include: Simple Menu Structure; Upgradeable software (via DMX); IP20 rated; standard Neutrik powerCON connectors and standard 5-pin XLR for DMX In/Out, with dimensions (HWD) 268 x 500 x 120 mm.
As with all SGM's new LED models, cooling methods have been improved via rectangular heatsinks, set-up and address procedures improved with the aid of internal diagnostics, and control procedures implemented to ensure that lamps run flicker-free.
- Pan/Tilt 0°/110°
- CTC and White Balance control (WB)
- LEDEngine Inc.44 pcs of LZ4 RGB Cool White LEDs
- Power consumption 400 W
- 12°, 23° & 37°
- Insulation Degree IP65
- AC 90 - 270 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Autosensive power supply from 230 V to 110 V
- LEDs lifetime 50.000 hours
Programming and Control
- 4 or 9 DMX channels
- Oled graphical display / 5 buttons
- Simple menu structure
- Upgradable software via DMX
- Standard Newtrik Powercon
- Power Cable prepared to mount domestic plug
- Standard 5 pins XLR for DMX in and out
- Weight: 7,7kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.