SGM Studio 24 Scan Control Lighting Desk
Studio 24 Scan Control is a reliable user-friendly lighting console, able to control 24 or 48 channels of dimmable fixtures, and 12 'intelligent' units using up to 36 DMX channels each.
The controls on the Studio 24 Scan Control include:
Manual Presets (2 rows of 24 faders, which can be used as two 24-channel presets or a single 48-channel preset)
Registers (1 row of 12 faders which control the memory registers); Light Chase controls (for programming and controlling chases); DMX Unit controls (for controlling moving head units, scanners, colour-changers, dimmers, and any other equipment using DMX 512 protocol).
Studio 24 Scan Control is an extremely versatile lighting control console, ideal for a vast range of applications: from concerts to theatres, clubs to television studios, from small to large show events.
- Chases easily stored in the memories.
- Independent adjustment of crossfade time between presets.
- Possibility of storing data and memories on PC.
- 576 scene memories.
- Availability of programs for scanners and moving head fixtures resident in memory and useable directly.
- Link function for memory updating.
- Universal controller for 12 DMX units (scanners, colourchangers or dimmers), using a maximum of 36 channels each.
- 12 programs of 12 scenes reserved for each fixture.
- DMX in/out connector, SMPTE socket for of memory register changes.
- Audio input and built-in microphone for music sync functions.
- MIDI in/thru/out connectors.
- Jack socket for pedal for stepping up/down through memory register changes.
- XLR socket for service light (3W 12V).
- Universal AL4 switching power supply included.
Programming and Control
- 512 channels of which 24 with double preset are reserved for dimmer channels (48 single presetchannels).
- 2 presets + memory registers on 3 independent rows of 24 faders.
- 24 programmable chases (max. 24 steps).
- 24 pages of memory registers.
- Track ball / mouse 2.5"
- 5 encoders knobs
- 11 function keys
- Optical mouse
- CDRW burner on-board
- On-board hard disk
- 3.5" Disk drive on-board
- Anti-blackout buffer battery; running time: 30 min.
- (HxWxD) 9.5 x 102 x 49 cm
- Weight: 17.5Kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.