Selecon PLCYC1 LED RGBW Cyc
Using LED source technology combined with a properly shaped asymmetrical reflector, the PLCYC1 delivers consistent light distribution without the compromising performance of vertical or horizontal spreader lenses.
Extending the creative opportunities of light
Delivering a smooth even beam, the PLCyc1 seamlessly blends intense washes of colour on cycloramas up to 5m high. Using LED source technology combined with a properly shaped asymmetrical reflector, the PLCyc1 delivers consistent light distribution without the compromising performance of vertical or horizontal spreader lenses.
Each luminaire can replace the equivalent of a traditional four colour 1000W per circuit Cyc luminaire, and with the convenient powercon system, the PLCyc1 can light a typical cyclorama with a single 10A non-dim circuit.
The PLCyc1 LED luminaire has an on-board LCD menu system for setup, control, and addressing. The menu system is intuitive and offers all configuration options with a few button presses.
Having trouble getting data to your light on set? All PLCyc1 luminaires support wireless DMX512 control for instant connections without running control wiring. Each optional wireless receiver also has a DMX512 out port to control adjacent luminaires. Receivers and transmitters are available using Wireless Solution W-DMX.
All PLCyc1 luminaires support wired and wireless DMX512 control with a choice of 8- or 16-bit control resolution. With the increased development of LED luminaires like PL1 and PLCyc1 with 4 or more colours, additional control is needed for intuitive operation.
All Philips Strand Lighting Palette family controls now support extended colour control to simplify programming and luminaire colour matching.
- On-board LCD menu system for setup, control, and addressing. Intuitive menu offering all configuration options with a few button presses.
- PowerCon in and thru from one 10A non-dim circuit.
- Infinite colour choices from one RGBW LED engine delivering exceptional performance and life.
- Rotate the yoke to create top cyclorama or groundrow.
- Single source RGBW LED chip delivers limitless colour mixing capabilities and colour temperature.
- Single units mean it is no longer necessary to change lamps or mix the colour on the cyclorama using multiple fixtures. One source allows multiple colours.
- Fading between colours is seamless and allows designers a new level of creativity.
- Homogenised fully mixed light, no multiple colour shadows.
- Asymmetric reflector directs more light downward to produce visually even illumination down a vertical surface.
- Quick selection of colour pre-sets.
- Can be used as a top cyclorama or a groundrow simply by rotating the yoke.
- PowerCon in and through to light your cyclorama from one 10A non-dim circuit.
- Typical power consumption varies between 26W and 83W.
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution.
- Wireless DMX module available.
- No need for dimmers, connect directly to mains supply.
- No need for lamp replacement or filter maintenance.
- Onboard LCD Menu for ease of addressing/setup.
- Fitted with rated safety cable.
- Philips Selecon 3-year warranty.
|Source||1 each, true RGBW 120W LED chip|
|Output||> 2000 Lumens (white light)|
|Operating Voltage||100V-240V AC (auto-ranging)|
|Current Draw||1.3A at 120VAC, 0.70A at 240VAC
Maximum load with all LEDs at full RGBW
|Control||On-board menu / DMX512|
|Construction||Aluminium, sheet metal, and molded engineering grade plastic components|
|The LED Engine||PLCyc1's powerful LED engines offer exceptional performance and life. Under normal operating conditions our LED engine has a life expectancy in excess of 25,000 hours, however under worst case operating conditions with the luminaire set to continuous full output it is possible that a small percentage of LED's may require replacement sooner. The Philips Selecon three-year limited warranty includes our guarantee against premature failure of the LED engine.|
|Weight||3.4kg / 7.5lb (luminaire only)|
|Standards Compliance||ETL / cETL Listed and CE Marked|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.