Rosco Braq Cube 4C
Size matters - and Braq Cubes™ deliver where others can't! The Braq Cube 4C packs an unprecedented 100 watts of color-mixing output into just a 5 inch cube! Despite its surprisingly small size, the Braq Cube pushes out more than enough light to replace conventional wash lights in broadcast studios, on stage, in film sets or in commercial architectural installations. Using the best-in-class RGBW quad-chip emitters, the Braq Cube 4C produces a gorgeous palette of saturated, mid-tone and pale tint colors that can be dialed in at the touch of a button. Thanks to the high quality of the emitters, the Braq Cube 4C is also capable of mixing a "true white" that is superior to the unflattering mixed amber compromise found in other color mixing lights. The single chip optic eliminates multi-colored shadows and creates a powerful, fully blended color wash wherever the designer needs it.
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful, quad-chip, RGBW LED emitters blend light without shadow fringing
- RGBW color mixing offers a dramatic, saturated palette that is balanced with a subtle, nuanced range of tints and accent colors
- Optional "Filament Mode" mimics the delayed blackout glow of an incandescent lamp
- Low 100W power consumption puts more than 40 fixtures on a single 20A circuit
- No expensive power supply unit or ballast required. Directly connect 90-240 VAC mains power
- Comes with a complete lens set including: 20° spot, 40° medium and 60° wide flood
- Power Cord configurations include:
8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Powercon and 3-prong Edison ends
- Optional Power Cord accessories include:
8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Powercon and 3-prong Edison ends, in-line switch
8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Male/Female ends (Powercon Pass-Thru)
- Flicker free DMX dimming (0 ~ 100%) and control
- Intuitive full text LCD panel for manual operation
- Compact design suitable for mounting in small spaces or architectural installations
- Track lighting mounting adapters available for many common track brands or with our fully integrated DMX Data Track.
- Auto temperature sensing with fault detection and protection
- ETL/CE listed
Color and Control
Using RGBW emitters, mixing the right color is simple for the Braq Cube 4C. However, the quality of that light is what sets it above the crowd. Powered by the newest generation of 4-channel chips from Osram, the fully blended color mix of the Braq Cube 4C offers superior rendering and a single, fringe-free shadow. Combined with a complete set of lenses in 20°, 40° and 60° beam spreads, the Braq Cube 4C gives a lighting designer all the control they demand from a modern luminaire.
Innovative Compact Design
Very little space is wasted in the elegant, rugged design of the Braq Cube. Our unique, patented heat management system allows 100 watts of LEDs to be packed into a tiny, self-contained 5 inch cube - a fraction of the space needed by other comparable, 100W lights on the market. The Braq Cube has been engineered to be durable, reliable and affordable without sacrificing the qualities expected by demanding lighting professionals.
Using heat sinks, power supplies and electronics assemblies that are common to both models, the Braq Cube luminaires have been designed to allow our engineers to quickly respond to improvements in LED technologies without significant alterations to the base unit. Braq Cubes are completely connectorized internally - allowing new LED boards to be installed in minutes. This feature is excellent for repairs and upgrades, or for converting a WNC to a 4C in the field.
Sophisticated yet Simple
Ready for the most demanding professional environments, the Braq Cube is powered by a positive locking Neutrik Powercon connector with power pass-thru and 5-pin XLR, DMX in/out connectors for easy daisy-chain configuration. Two universes of high speed DMX512 in 8 or 16 bit resolution allow for completely flicker-free dimming from your console. An optional "Filament Mode" can be set to mimic the fade of an incandescent lamp going to black. For use without DMX, an intuitive full text LCD control panel dials in brightness and color selection.
Versatile and Modular
Braq Cubes are small enough to be built into scenery or soffits, and light enough to mount as a track light. A novel yoke design allows cubes to be easily hung with c-clamps, configured in linear strips or in stacked arrays, mounted on c-stands, fit with floor trunions, converted to canopy mount, retrofit with track hanging adapters - or virtually any configuration an installer requires.
- 7 x 12W Osram Ostar multi-chip
- 1800 Lumens (no lens)
- 80,000 hours B10 L70 at 25°C
- (LM79-08 Standard)
- 4.2 billion discrete mixes (255 x 255 x 255 x 254)
- DMX: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
- Manual: Full Text LCD user interface sets color output
- 90 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Neutrik Powercon input and pass-thru
- 5-pin XLR Male, 5-pin XLR Female - DMX
- 100 Watts at maximum output
- -13° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- 0 - 95% non condensing
- 5in x 5in x 5.3in (127mm x 127mm x 135mm)
- 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Powder coated aluminum extrusion (1/8 in wall)
Approvals and Listings:
- FCC Class A Radiated and Conducted
- ETL / UL Standards 1573 and 8750
- cETL / CSA C22.2#166-M1983
- RoHS Compliant
- IP20 Rated
- Dry locations only
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.