Robe FAZE 1050 FT Water based Hazer
This versatile FAZE 1050 FT™ is the result of an evolution between a fog and a haze machine. The Faze 1050 FT™ has the best features of both technologies without any compromises.
The FAZE emits a fine, dry haze effect which is a perfect compliment for lighting. It is equipped with a range of sophisticated features which include a high precision PCB design; aluminum cast heater, a silent heavy-duty pump and controllable twin fans. Precise fan control is achieved by 3 adjustable levels via onboard DMX.
The DMX connection can be via either 3 or 5 pin connector. Silence is golden in some environments, so the FAZE 1050 FT™ is equipped with the quietest pump allowing virtually silent operation, great for noise-sensitive events. A perfect fine particled haze with minimal residue, has a minimal effect on sensitive lighting equipments. FAZE 1050 FT™ has become the machine of choice for stage and studio professionals worldwide.
- Power: AC 230 V/AC 240 V, 50Hz or AC 100 V/AC 120 V/60 Hz optionally
- Heater: 1,000 W
- Output: 3,500 cu.ft/min.
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 45 min/liter (100% Output), 120 min/liter (30% Output)
- First Heat-up Time: 10 min.
- Tank Capacity: 2.4 liter
- Low Fluid Indicator: Blue LED
- Remote Included:Timer Control Module
- Weight: 18.0 kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 635 x W 275 x H 281
- Liquid Used: Standard Fog/Performance Fog/Premium Fog
- DMX Channel Occupied: 2 Channels (one for fog output; one for fan output)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.