ProLights SPIDER 7 x 10w RGBW/FC LED Wash Moving Head
SPIDER is the super-fast beam-washer of Prolights range, featuring compact and ultra-light design (5kg) for PAN/TILT movements at stunning speed and a 10° highly concentrated beam.
SPIDER represents latest innovation in the field of projectors for generation of effects in the air, unveiling a special concept mixing innovative optical design and 3-step motors for movement.
Despite the super-slim dimensions SPIDER has been conceived for amazing performance in large events by combining 7x10W CREE hi-power LEDs with an exclusive optical architecture.
4D RGBW FullColor mixing allows a uniform reproduction of the whole chromatic range, brilliant colors and different white temperatures also in projection over short distances.
LED section is controllable in 4 independent zones offering a higher creative experience to Light Designers in the generation of dynamic color chases and backlight effects.
Light source and optics
- 7 x 10W RGBW FullColor CREE LEDs
- Lux @2m: 13'500
- Colour synthesis: RGBW FullColor mixing (>16 million colours) for a limitless colour range and variable CTC control
- White temperature presets: 3200K~10000K
- Beam angle: 10°
- LEDs average life span: >50'000 h
- 0-100% linear dimmer
- 4 different dimming curves available
- Independent shutter and fading effects with adjustable speed
- Strobe: Electronic, 1-20 flash per second
- Virtual color wheel with LEE and rainbow presets
- Black LCD display for simplified access to control menu, configuration and DMX addressing
- Master/Slave mode for stand-alone operations of more units in a chain
- Sound mode: sound activation by built-in microphone
- Manual mode: by remote control
- Linear and "stepless" transition between DMX values
- Flicker-free operations (>400Hz)
- DMX configuration: 1/9/12/14/16/28 channels
- Indipendent control of 4 LED section to create eye-candy effects
- Unit reset: through control panel or via DMX
- Cooling: forced ventilation with variable-speed low-noise fans, no heat generation
Structure and moving body
- Hi-resistance polymer case designed for improved heat dissipation
- Internal protection: IP33
- Power cable (shuko 1,5mt) included
- Motion Angle: Pan = 600° Tilt = 220°
- Pan/Tilt resolution: 8-bit or 16-bit:
- Pan = 2,35° Pan Fine = 0,01° Tilt = 0,86° Tilt Fine = 0,004°
- Suspension and fixing: any possible working position through "quick lock" omega brackets (included)
- Power supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Connections: PowerCON IN/OUT
- Power output allowing up to 16 units to be connected on a single power line (at 230V)
- Max power consumption: 105W
Weight and dimensions
- Weight: 5,7 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 258x304x167 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.