ProLights LUMIPIX9HE 9x10W RGBWAP/FC High-Power LED Batten
LUMIPIX9HE is a linear LED batten of 100cm size designed for professional use, employing an innovative optic system combined with a the new light source which perform a color mixing of 6 primary colors, RGBWAP Fullcolor, granting unprecedent chromatic performance.The light source is composed by 9x10W High-efficiency RGBWAP FullColor LEDs, offering a more advanced chromatic synthesis than projectors of previous generation, with full control of saturation and color temperature on the whole spectrum.
LUMIPIX9HE offers a 3 section control of the LED plate, to generate a wide range of dynamic effects and light-yokes.
The super-slim design combined to its extreme color precision and light output, make LUMIPIX9HE a flexible and versatile solution for every kind of applications or venues as architectural, cyclorama, wall-washer, pixel effect, blinder.
Light source and optics
- 9 x 12W RGBWAP/FC high-efficiency LEDS
- Beam angle: 22°
- Field angle: 36°
- Colour synthesis: RGBWAP/FullColor (>16 million colours) for a limitless colour range
- LEDs average life span: >50'000h
Electronics and features
- Control Panel with LED display (4-digits)
- Several DMX selectable configurations (6, 9, 11, 18, 23 channels) for advanced or basic controlling
6 canali: RGBWAP
9 canali: RGBWAP, dimmer, strobe, dimmer mode
11 canali: RGBWAP, color macros, auto speed/strobe, auto mode, dimmer, dimmer mode
18 canali: RGBWAP (x3 sections)
23 canali: RGBWAP (x3 sections), color macros, auto speed/strobe, auto mode, dimmer, dimmer mode
- Dimmer curve settings: 4 selectable configurations
- IR mode: Infrared receiver for remote control
- Auto mode: 14 built-in programs with execution speed adjustment
- Sound mode: music activation through internal microphone, sensitivity control
- Static colour mode: selection of static colour
- Master/Slave mode: for synchronized operation of more units linked in a chain
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
- Flicker free operations (400Hz)
Structure and Power supply
- Sturdy die-cast aluminium body
- Internal protection: IP30
- Filtered forced-air cooling with silent fan
- Double hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and floor positioning
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- IN / OUT wiring signal and power connections through XLR3p/VDE
- Average power consumption: 83W (output up to 12 projectors)
- Weight: 4,9 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1000x176x82 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.