PixelSmart Intelligent LED PAR
Clearance Sale Item Available
PixelSmart is the first in an "intelligent" product line up. It has 61 individually addressable channels and 40 internal chase effects, a precision CNC'd construction from solid aluminium billet, proven to withstand the most brutal tour conditions and heavy handed roadies. This new generation PixelSmart features 12 CREE MCE Quad LED's RGBW and 13 Cree XPG warm white LED's and has the advantage of a vast colour palette plus a brilliantly bright white. Ideal for lighting stages, theatrical sets, TV and structures in difficult places. IP20 rated. Exceptional longevity and very low power consumption.
New smooth dimmer curve emulates dimming of a tungsten lamp
- 12 Cree QUAD RGBW LED's and 13 Cree XPE warm white LED's
- Choice of white (XPG or XPE)
- Ledil colour mixing optics 20 degrees FWHM (MCE's)
- Ledil LXP-G Real Spot optic 11 degrees FWHM (XPGs)
- 61 individually addressable channels running at 650mA each, 40 internal chase effects programmable in 2 channels
- 90-264Vac 47 - 63 Hz, Max power 185 watts, Standby power 20 Watts, Inrush current 30A @ 115Vac-60A @ 230Vac
- Glass front panel lens
- Light shaping diffusing lenses available to vary output beam angle
- Provides a choice of dimmer curves: standard, TV and tungsten
- DMX512-A digital control via 5pin XLR
- Heavy duty, machined billet, ABS (thermoplastic) back cap and external heatsink
- Black powder coated as standard, other colours available to order
- Operational temperature range -20° to +40°C
- Size 245mm (9.75") length x 300mm (11.75") width x 295mm (11.6") height O/A
- Weight 8.75kg (19lbs)
- IP20 rated
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.