GLP Impression X4S
The impression X4S features 7 RGBW high power LEDs (each 15 watts) and a 7 ° - 50 ° zoom optic. The optics, originally from the impression X4 has the same characteristics as a well-defined hard beam in the lower zoom range and in the middle and upper range zoom absolutely homogeneous and soft. All this without disturbing scattered light.
Emphasis was placed on the X4S for a compact body and a quick pan / tilt movement.
- 7 high power RGBW LEDs
- 50,000 hours life time
- Motorized zoom system with 7° to 50° beam angle
- High efficiency collimator cluster
- 8 or 16 bit resolution
- Position feedback
- Maximum speed:
- 660° pan in 2 sec
- 260° tilt in 1 sec
- High precision 3 phase stepping motor control
SHUTTER / DIMMER
- Continuous dimmer 0-100%
- Variable speed strobe of 1-10 Hz.
- Random strobe effect
- Pulse effects
- DMX-512 protocol
- Macro operation of individual lenses
- Variable color temperature correction (CTC) from 2700K to 10000k
- Very quiet temperature controlled ventilation system
- Convection cooling option
- Backlit graphic LCD menu with 4 illuminated buttons
- Over-temperature protection
- Power consumption: 150VA (Watt)
- Power input: Auto sensing 100-240 VAC / 50-60Hz
- Fuse protection: Microfuse 20mm, T 5A
- DMX: XLR 5 pin
- Mains voltage: Neutrik PowerCon In & Out
- Maximum ambient temperature: 45°C / 113°F
- 3 M10 sockets for half coupler
- 2 attachment points for safety wires
- cardboard box
- 4 way tourpack (complete with half couplers) in flight case
- 8 way tourpack (complete with half couplers) in flight case
- Standard colors is black
- Optional silver & white
- For other colors please contact sales department
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.