Robe Robin 300E Beam
The ROBIN® 300E Beam uses a Philips MSD Gold 300/2 MiniFastFit lamp and has a beam angle of 1.5 - 6.5 degrees, complete with dichroic glass reflector for maximising the light output.
As with all Robe fixtures, there is a host of creative features. In additional to full colour mixing, there is a colour wheel with 7 replaceable "SLOT&LOCK" dichroic filters, plus static and rotating gobo wheels.
The ROBIN® 300E Beam has a variable frost effect for the smooth transition from a beam light to a regular wash light. Full dimming a variable strobe effect and a pan and tilt of 540/260 degrees are also onboard.
The ROBIN® 300E Beam is robustly engineered to Robe's exacting specifications and reliability standards.
- Lamp: Compact high-presure metal halide lamp
- Base: PGJX28
- Approved model: Philips MSD Gold 300/2 MiniFastFit
- Control: Automatic and remote on/off
- Ballast: Electronic
- Dichroic glass reflector for maximising the light efficiency
- Beam angle: 1.5° - 6.5°
- Power supply: Electronic auto-ranging
- Input voltage range: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 420VA at 230V/50Hz
- Height: 516mm (20.3") - head in horizontal position
- Width: 433mm (17.0")
- Depth: 458mm (18.0")
- Weight: 19.6 kg (43.0 lbs)
- Fixation option: Pan/Tilt-lock mechanism
- Maximum ambient temperature: 45°C (113°F)
- Maximum surface temperature: 80°C (176°F)
- Glass gobos - outside diameter: 26.8mm, max. thickness: 4.0mm, high temperature borofloat or better glass
Control and Programming
- Setting & Addressing: ROBE Navigation System 2 (RNS2)
- Protocols: USITT DMX-512, RDM, ArtNet, MA Net, MA Net2
- Control channels: 17, 19, 24
- 3 DMX protocol modes
- 3-editable programs, each up to 100 steps
- Stand-alone operation
- Display: QVGA Robe touch screen with battery backup gravitation sensor for auto screen positioning operation memory service log with RTC
- Pan/Tilt resolution: 16 bit
- Movement control: Tracking and vector
- Colour wheel positioning: 8 or 16 bit
- Static gobo wheel positioning: 8 or 16 bit
- Rotating gobos: 8 or 16 bit
- Frost: 8 bit
- Focus: 8 or 16 bit
- Dimmer: 8 or 16 bit
- Ethernet port: Artnet protocol, ready for ACN
- Data in/out: Locking 3-pin & 5-pin XLR
- Built-in analyser for easy fault finding
- Optional wireless version available: CRMX™ technology from Lumen Radio
- Cyan: 0-100%
- Magenta: 0-100%
- Yellow: 0-100%
- Colour wheel: 7 replaceable "SLOT&LOCK" dichroic filters + open, trapezoid shape
- Static Gobo wheel: 4 gobos + 4 beam reducers
- Rotating Gobo wheel: 7 rotating, indexable, replaceable "SLOT&LOCK" dichroic and glass gobos + open
- Frost effect: Separate, variable
- Dimmer/Shutter: Full range dimming and variable strobe effect, Electronic strobbing "ZAP"
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 260°
- Mounting points: 2 pairs of ¼-turn locks
- 2x Omega bracket with ¼-turn quick locks
- Safety chain/rope attachment point
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.