Mole Richardson 12/18/24kW Daylite HMI Fresnel Solarspot
The 12/18K DayLite Fresnel has been designed for Motion Picture, Television and Event professionals worldwide. Reminiscent of the 225 Litewate Brute Arc, this fixture features improved ventilation and cooling using engineered channels to direct convective air-flow through the fixture and sockets. The solid double walled sheet metal and cast aluminum construction eliminates spill light, while the 24" Borosilicate Fresnel lens combine with a 16" Brytal Aluminum reflector to provide unparalleled output and a smooth field from spot to flood. The low-profile trough isolates the electronics from the main housing and features a swing-out trap door for easy maintenance. Other features include: a rear grab-bar, notched accessory clips and a trough skid; a pass-through yoke; a locking, tilt-out rear door and a "pig-tail" style electrical input. Also featured is a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90° or 45°. This fixture is compatible with all existing 29" accessories.
- HEAD: Type 6801, 12,000/18,000 Watts.
- RATING: 240 volt, A.C., 88 amps max.-18,000 watts max.
- SOCKET: Spring loaded positive clamping (pair)
- SWITCH: ON and OFF momentary push-button mounted on trough.
- SAFETY SWITCH: Interlock micro-switch at door shuts off power to globe sockets when door is opened. Globe cannot be turned on until door is closed.
- CABLE: Attached 7-conductor cable with interlocking "Veam" type connector.
- CONSTRUCTION: Sheet aluminum housing and cast aluminum trough end caps.
- YOKE: Tubular and cast aluminum with 11/8" dia. steel yoke pin.
- REFLECTOR: 16" dia. Brytal Finished, spherical.
- FOCUSING: Hand crank at rear.
- FINISH: Clear anodized and high heat black powder coated enamel.
- SIZE: 471/4" x 331/2" x 331/2"
- HEAD WEIGHT: 150 lbs. (w/cable)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.